New Student

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter shot hit the fan, before you and Kanzashi's match against Houki and Tatenashi, unmanned IS units attacked the school. In the end of it, your sister Mafoka learns that you remember everything you forgot about her.

Sorry you guys for not updating a single thing. I'm sure you guys already know that I don't have a computer to write on but right now I have a temporary solution until then. Here's some gif's for you.

 Here's some gif's for you

~~~~~

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.
After a long day of classes I decided not to practice today, well for the matter of fact I haven't been training after classes for a while now, but I still have trained when I had the time. The girls have been getting along with Kanzashi which is a good result compared to the result of when they found out about Tatenashi. I was walking down the hallway of the dormitory building I was in. When I got to my destination, I knocked on the door.

"Madoka, I'm coming in" I say.

I grab my ID and slide it through the card reader next to the door. The red light on the reader goes green and a noticeable click comes from the door. I turn the knob and opened the door while putting my ID back in my pocket. I walk into the room to see a room that looked just like mine but mirrored the other way with the beds and bathroom on the right. The door closes behind me and I look around the room and find my little sister Madoka laying on the bed nearest to the window in slight boredom as she reads a chapter book.

"Hey Madoka" I greet her as I set down a bag with some snacks in it on the other bed.

"Hey" She replies a little coldly as she places a bookmark in her book and closes it.

"Your bored out of your mind aren't you" I say.

"Yup" She says while she sits up in her bed and faces me "There's nothing to watch on tv, can't go on the computer, so I either could sit here and do nothing or read this book. Out of hundreds of channels on the tv there was nothing good to watch"