Part 2

~Flashback~

Taemin the leader of EXO pack is considered one of the most strongest alphas. He is very strict with rules and regulations of his pack. But he is also a soft hearted person. His pack is considered one of the happiest packs. He always considered everyone in his pack equal. There was no difference between Alphas, Betas and Omegas.
At the age of 19 he met his mate Park Yooni, she was also an alpha. They were in hopeless love.

Then after some years they were committed in a beautiful relation of husband and wife. They were a happy couple but after some time they felt incomplete. They wanted to have a baby. But the luck was not with them. They tried for many years but Yooni failed to get pregnant. After sometime they lost all their hopes. So they decided to adopt a warewolf pup who can complete their incomplete life.

They went to their packs shelter where young pups who were orphanage were kept. Looking around Yooni saw a cute chubby kid walking around. She went to him and kneeled to be at his height.
"Hi there honey, what's your name?" Yooni said softly not to scare the child.
"Hello miss my name is Suho. I am 8 and a half years old." The child infront of her introduced himself with no sign of fear.
"Oh i see" Yooni said with a chuckle.
"Taemin honey please come here" Yooni called her husband.
With just one call Taemin was by his wife's side.
"Meet Suho" she said with a giggle. It was after a long time Taemin heard his wife's giggle. It felt so warm. He looked at the source of his wife's happiness. A chubby boy with brown locks and big eyes.
"Hey buddy" Taehyun said giving the kid a fist bump which the kid replied with full force.
"So babes you like him?" Taemin asked whispered in his wife's ear to which she nodded.
"Hey buddy would you like to come with us to our home." Taemin asked.
"Nope" Suho replied immediately.
"What but why!?" Taemin said with a whiny tone.
"Well i got my friends whom i have to take care of." Suho said.
"Well we would love to meet your friends." Yooni said while ruffling his hair.
Listening to this the kid gave them a toothless smile and growled.
With his signal all his friends came out.
In all there were 11 more kids.
"Hi miss i am chen" a kid said shyly while giving a flower to Yooni.
"Hello I am Kyungsoo but you can also call me D.O" a cute grumpy looking short kid replied.
"Hey there I am Chanyeol" a tall boy with big ears with doe eyes said.
"Well you must have heard my name i am the famous Baekhyum" a kid with a square shaped smile said.
"Hi I am Ximium and this is Kai" two kids bowed while holding each others hands.
"I am Lay" a sleepy looking kid said.
"Kris" a boy with a beautiful face said while giving no emotions.
"Hie I am Luhan...beware off me.!!!!" a very cute boy said giving them a scary expression which made them laugh.

And last we have our maknaes Suho said while holding two cute babies
"This is Tao and this is Sehun"
Seeing the strangers Tao started crying while Sehun just jumped up and down while giggling.

Ohh well that's a lot of kids I'm sure Yooni will pick only one or two Taemin thought.
"Honey i want them all" Yooni shouted as loud as she can. Taemin can see her eyes filled with brightness and joy. Well how can he ever reject his mates decision so he just nodded.
With a loud squeal Yooni went to the boys and group hugged them. Seeing Yooni happy Taemin was double happy.

~After two years~
They were a happy big family.
The couples always cared for his kids. They would do anything to keep them happy.
Seeing the loving and caring nature of the couple the moon goddess wanted to bless them with a special gift.

__________________________

😂😂😂😂😂😂

The chapter was becoming very long so i decided to split it into two parts. I hope you like it. I will be updating the other half tomorrow. Bye.💜
(Unedited)