Part 6

(Unedited)
No one's pov

It has been 45 fucking minutes of the alphas staring at the small  boy and listening to the stupid lecture, then at last the bell rang. And soon Mrs. Potts left with students leaving behind her. But the four alphas remained seated on their seats while staring the sleeping boy. After 5 minutes when the boy showed no sign of waking, Hobi got up and lightly shook the boy.

But as soon as he touched him, there was a spark which ran in his body making him startled.

'What is happening to me?' Hobi wondered.

The boy lifted his head and rubbed his sleepy face with his closed small fists. And as soon as he looked at them, the alphas breaths stopped. Their heartbeat skipped a beat and for an unknown reason their inner wolves howled in pleasure.

The boy infront of them was an angel. A living, breathing, moving angel. He was so beautiful that they can't even find words to describe him.

They just stood their admiring the beauty of the said boy.

Taehyung's pov

I woke up because someone shook me awake.
'What time is it?'
'Where am I?'

But as soon as I saw that I was in a classroom every memory came running to my mind.
Oh my god i slept throughout my history lecture.

I should not tell this to my hyungies especially Kyunsoo hyungie because he is really strict for my studies and I will get scolding from him. I slowly rubbed sleep out of my eyes and packed my bag  and stood up to leave the class when I saw four new faces in the class.
The four of them were very handsome and just looking at them made me a little self conscious.
Like they all have muscles and they had that dark scary aura making me a little scared. They had all black clothes and piercings on their ears and lips making me a little scared. They all look really strong and powerful while I, with no muscles, large clothes and baby face was no way near them.
From the looks they all look some kind of badboys.

One of them looked kinda friendly who has chubby cheeks while the other two looked a bit scary and the forth one looked like a freaking horse but a cute horse. Wait a unicorn.!!!!🦄
I mentally laughed at my own silliness.

The four of them were staring at me so I gave them a friendly wave and tried to become their friends.
"Hi I am Kim Taehyung. I am 17 years old. Thankyou so much for waking me up. Because if Kyungsoo hyung found out I was asleep, he would scold me a lot." I thanked them and gave them a big smile.
But they keep staring at me, making me uncomfortable.

I gave them a confused stare but them I heard my hyungies voice outside my classroom. So I bowed 90 degree and ran to my hyungs.

" Hieeee hyungs." I said and jumped on Sehun hyung's back.

"Hahahah silly Tae. What are you doing?" Sehun hyung chuckled said and held my bum for support.

"Carry me hyung. I am very sleepy." I whined and buried my face in his neck.

All my hyungies laughed and Sehun gave me a back ride to my next class which I share with him and Luhan hungie.

Yoongi's pov

I was frozen at my place. The beret boy came to me and started talking. But i can't even hear him and all i can do was concentrate on his angelic face and beautiful body.
Then i saw him waving at me and I wanted to stop him so badly but i can't. I saw him going outside the classroom and meeting some other boys.
They were touching him and the next thing i know is he was being carried by one the boy's.
I just wanted to kill the tall blond guy but i was still stuck. As he was out of my view, I breath a sigh of relief. 'Why was I not able to control my body after seeing him?'
I wondered

Jimin's pov

Omg he is so close to me and oh my god he is more beautiful from close. I can see his lips moving but i heard nothing. I was just concentrating on his pink plump lips. They look so kissable ahhhhh.
I wish i can just kiss him right now. But my stupid body is not cooperating with me.
Then he smiled and waved at me and went outside.
Oh my.....his body looks so fragile and girly. And that bootae.👅👅 (he means his cute baby's butt)
Wait a minute he is talking to some boys. Who are they and how dare they talk to my baby. I will murder them. But I can only do that when my stupid body starts functioning properly again. Ahhhhhhh.!!!!!
As he got out if my sight my body was back to normal. 'He will definitely be the cause of my death' i thought and a smile made its ways on my face.

Jungkook's pov

Ohh my my.....
Is he even real because he looks more like an anime character than a real person.
He approached us and waved. He was now talking and I tried to read his lips but my pervy eyes keeps looking at his tan unmarked neck which i can see clearly because of his oversized red sweater. Omg how can anybody be this sexy but cute at the same time. He looks so innocent and i feel like protecting him. He waved at me and started going out of the classroom.

Hey wait baby boy, please tell me who you are and tell me when are we marrying each other and making bunch of cute babies like you????

I was so lost in my own world when suddenly i see him talking to some boys who are taller and well kinda handsome.
Who are they and what do they want from my baby boy!? Ohhh wait a minute how dare they touch him ohhhhh and now i see the boy carrying him. Ohh you are dead motherfucker.

Hobi's pov
Ahhhh what an angel. As can still feel that electricity running in my veins. What is happening in my body?
He was talking I heard some of what he was talking. He talked about his name which i didn't get but i know it must be as beautiful as himself. It starts with T, i guess.
He is 17 years. And the last part i didn't catch because i started focusing on his pretty doe eyes with long eyelashes. How i wish i just stare in his eyes forever.
He started waving and all i think was
'Please Don't go. Please don't leave me in this cruel classroom with my moron brothers. Please baby.'
Then suddenly i see him with five handsome boys. He is pouting and laughing with them and I feel so jealous.
Baby you can only do this with me. I am your hope and i will be the only one who can make you happy.
I see him going and how I feel my body starts responding again. Ahhh baby i will soon get you.

'I wonder why I acted like this...like I was possessed and couldn't control my body.'

'I will not tell these morons. They will try to get him before me. Act cool, no mention of the cute guy in front of my brothers.' All of them thought and smiled at each other. Trying their best to stay cool and normal.

"Hehehe what are you guys waiting? Let go." Hobi said and ran out of the classroom.

"Ya ya, let's go." Yoongi said and walked out.

Leaving the two maknae inside.

"Jungkook, my brother, everything good? I think I'm gonna leave. Byeee" Jimin awkwardly said and also ran out.

"Huh, weird." Jungkook groaned and also left with his mind clouded by the beautiful babyboy he saw today.🤤🤤🤤

________________________________
(Hi guys. Thankxx for reading. I was a little confused about the last part but i just kept it. Please tell me if you like it or should i edit it out.
I wrote this chapter many times but just deleted it because it was mot coming out good.
But after that i just picked up my phone and wrote the chapter in just 30 minutes. And this is the outcome.)

Fighting.!!!!!!🐯🐯