Part 3

From someday Yooni was not feeling good. She was feeling dizzy and sick for a while.
"Mommy are you alright?" Suho asked Yooni.
"Yes baby I am fine just a little tired." Yooni replied giving him a sweet smile.
"Mommy mommy Sehun ish hitting meh." Tao said with teary eyes.
"Sehun honey don't hit your brother." Yooni said while picking Tao to calm him down.
"But mommy me not hit Tao" sehun said with a pout.
Yooni just laughed while patting sehun's back.
Xiumin, Kai and Chen were in the living room drawing while Kyungsoo, Luhan and Baekhyun were watching 'baby looney tones.' (😅😂😂)
Kris, Lay and Suho were doing their homeworks.

"Hey boys vas happenin" Taemin entered the house with a huge smile.
"Appaa" all the kids shouted in unison and went to hug him.
They were all sitting in the living room chatting and laughing but suddenly Yooni stood up and rushed to the washroom and emptied her stomach.
"Honey we should go and see the pack's doctor." Taemin said while rubbing his wife's back.
"Suho buddy please take care of your brothers while me and mommy go to pack's doctor." Taemin said ruffling his son's hair.
"Aaye aaye captain." Suho said and ran to his brothers.

~ in doctor's clinic~

"Ohh greetings alpha and luna" doctor Liza said.
"Hello Liza." Yooni said with a smile.
"From few days your Luna is not feeling well. She is throwing up a lot in the mornings and also feeling dizzy." Taemin explained the symptoms to Liza.
"Okay Alpha please wait while I check our Luna." Liza said and took Yooni in a room.
After few minutes an anxious Taemin heard a loud scream well not just anyone's scream, his wife's scream and in no time he broke into the room where Lisa and Yooni were.
The sight infront of him made him nervous. His wife was on the floor crying.
"What happened?" Taemin said looking at Liza in anger.
"You're gonna be a father." Yooni said in between crying.
"What is this some kind of joke Yooni cause you know i don't like these types of pranks." Taemin said with a teary eyes.
"No honey we're gonna have a baby." Yooni said while making grabby hands to his husband.
Wasting no time Taemin pulled his wife into a tight hug while crying.

Looking at the sweet emotional couple Liza smiled and left in order to give them privacy.
They sat there hugging each other for sometime but then they remembered about their kids and decided to go back home. They both cannot hold their excitement.
On reaching home as soon as they entered the house all their 12 kids came running to them.
"Is mommy okay." Chen said while grabbing his mommy's leg.
"Why she have red puffy eyes?" Kyungsoo said.
"Who made my mom cry?" Kris said with a little anger in his voice.
The room was filled with questions and arguments while the couple watched their sons with adoration.
They were brought back to reality when they heard Tao crying while Sehun was pulling his hair. Seeing the scenario couple rushed and quickly took actions. They pulled Tao from Sehun's pull and quiet down the boys. Now Yooni was held Tao and Taemin held Sehun.
"Boys we have to tell you something can you guys please gather in the living room." Taemin said while patting Sehun's back.
Within 2 minutes everyone was sitting in the living room. Seeing the boys with so much seriousness the coupled laughed.
Tao and sehun also got down and went to sit next to their brothers.
"Okay so you know Mommy was not feeling good these few days right!?"
Everyone nodded.
"Ish mommy very sick?" Sehun said with teary eyes. This was the first time they saw sehun crying like that.
"No baby" Taemin rushing to Sehun and rubbing his back to calm him. When sehun was calm Taemin continued.
"Well, we are having a new member in our house." Yooni said with a blush.
They all gave them a weird and a confused expression.
"We are having a baby and you all will become a big brother." Yooni said smiling brightly.
The room was very quiet. But just few seconds later loud happy shouting were heard.
"Really.!!" Baekhyun said jumping up and down.
Luhan and Kris were shaking hands with each other.
The so called enemy since birth Tao and Sehun were hugging each other with the biggest smile possible on their faces.
Suho had tears in his his while his mind was thinking that he will become a real big brother.
Chanyeol was running around hugging everyone.
Xiumin and Kai had tears down their faces as they ran and hugged their appa and eomma.
"Me goona be a bigggg brotherh.!!!" Sehun said while hugging Tao again and again.
"Me toooo me toooo and the baby will love meh the mosht.!!!!!" Tao said.
"No baby will love me more." -Sehun
"No me more." -Tao
And now they were pulling and pushing each other again.😅😂
"Huh that moment lasted for more than 2 minutes, what a miracle!" Taemin said while laughing lightly and went to separate their two maknaes.
"Hey there little baby i hope you can hear and feel your brothers excitement we all love you and we will be meeting you soon." Yooni said with a smile while rubbing her flat belly.

~4 months later~
(4 months which is equal to 9 months in human pregnancy.)

It was now winter time. Yooni has been pregnant for 4 months now.
On 30th December noon, kids were playing in the living room while Yooni was sitting and admiring the kids while unconsciously rubbing her big round belly,
When suddenly she felt a pain in her tummy.
She stood up immediately with a  rush.
Everyone in the room were now alert that something was wrong.
"Look look mommy just peed." Baekhyun said.
"No dummy, her water broke." Xiumin  chuckled while hitting Bakhyum's head lightly.
"Kris go and call appa we need to go to the doctor." Suho commanded.
Kris nodded and rushed to get his father.
"Mom deep breathing deep breathing." Kyungsoo said while holding Yooni's hand.
Yooni gave him a reassuring smile and started focusing on her breath.
Just minutes later Taemin rushed to the house. "Is it happening.?" Taemin said a little panicked.
"Yes, we are having our baby." Yooni said with the biggest and the brightest smile.
Taemin and Yooni left the boys with Suho incharge.

After hours of labour pain, blood, sweat and tears the baby was born.
Its was a baby boy and one of the most beautiful baby ever born.
The baby was very small and kinda chubby for a newborn. He had very big doe eyes, bright pink lips and tan skin with little brown hair.

The couple returned home with their baby wrapped up in a baby blue blanket.
As they entered all the kids ran to them and jumped to see the baby.
"Wait wait you will wake the baby." Yooni said laughing a little.
She sat down on the sofa in the living room so that the kids can see the baby.
"She is so beautiful." Luhan said while caressing the baby's cheek.
"I know that but its a boy." Yooni said laughing.
"Ohh but he looks like a girl." Sehun said while giggling.
"Well what should we name him?" Taemin said while looking at the boys.
"Me me" Tao said jumping up and down while raising his hands up in the air.
"Yes Tao" Yooni said smiling.
"How about Gucci?" Tao said quickly.
"Baby that's a brand name not a name for baby." Yooni said laughing while Tao just pouted.
"How about TAEHYUNG." Taemin said with a smile and looked at everyone's reaction.
"Wow appa that's an awesome name." Baekhum said while hugging Taemin.
"Well thankyou i was thinking for our baby's name for the last 3 months" Taemin said with a blush while scratching his head in embarrassment.
"That's so sweet honey." Yooni said while giving a small peck on his husband's lips.
"So from now on we will call him TAEHYUNG." Yooni said while kissing the baby's cheek.
"Yessss" everyone shouted and gave kiss to their Taehyung's cheek.
They all felt the family was complete  and they all will have a beautiful life all together.

But will they have a beautiful life like they imagined?

___________________________
(Another chapter over. But still the flashback is not complete. But i promise you i will finish the flashback by tomorrow)
I hope you like it.💕
Bye.👋🏻