Part 9

(Unedited)

Bangtan's pov

It was the morning of the next day, Jin was setting up the table for breakfast he heard some noises from upstairs. He was about to go check up on the boys but dropped the idea, as he was met with four overly tired boys coming down the stairs. Half of them were dressed weirdly. Jungkook had his underwear over his jeans while Jiminie had a shoe in his right foot and a slipper in his left foot. Hobi and Yoongi were leaning on each other and had dried drool on their faces.

'These bitches must have stayed up all night to play overwatch!' Jin thought and crossed his arms, ready to scold them.

"Boys, were you up all night playing games?" Jin said in a stern voice making them groan.

"Not now hyung. We are not in a mood." Jungkook said and yawned which made Jin turn red in anger.

"Aae brat talk to me with some respect!!!!!! And why were you up all night?" Jin shouted and pulled Jungkook ear with force.

"Sorry sorry hyung. Please leave, please leave ahhhh." Jungkook screamed in pain.

"We were up all night because we were thinking about that boy from school." Yoongi said calmly.

"Really?" Jin was surprised.

"Yes hyung, we felt really bad that we caused him to have a panic attack." Hobi added and looked down in sadness.

"Oh well ya I also felt bad for that small boy. You guys are really fools for starting a fight yesterday. You should apologise to him." Jin said thinking about the poor boy and his very dangerous looking hyungs.

"Yeah we will. That's why we are all ready for school. Cmon let's goooooooo." Jimin shouted enthusiastically and got up but immediately sat down when Jin looked at them judging at their appearance.

"Really you are gonna go like this to school. What is wrong with you guys? You gonna screw your badboys reputation infront of everyone looking like this." Jin said and chuckled while the four were confused.

"Yay Jungkook go wear your underwear inside your jeans, Jimin get your other shoe and wear it. Hobi and Yoongs go wash your face. You look like freaking zombies. Come down looking more alive and then eat your breakfast, then we will leave for school.

And also I find it really cute that you care so much for that boy.
Four studs going for that innocent cutie. Me likey!!" Jin chuckled and resumed his work.

The boys were shocked. They never thought they were this ridiculously dressed.

They rushed upstairs and came after sometime all properly dressed and looked a little more alive.

They ate their breakfast in one bite and rushed to sit in the car.
Making Namjoon and Jin surprise.

'These punks are behaving oddly.'

At school~

They came to school really early. Namjin couple separated from the boys and went to their classroom while the four boys waited for the small boy.

After an hour long wait they saw six boys entering the hallway followed by other six boys which were behind them. Upon a little inspection they were confident they were the boys from yesterday.

'If they are here, that small will also be with them.' They thought and looked carefully around the twelve boys and there he was.

He was in the middle of two tall boys, they were so tall that he almost looked like their kid.
He was laughing and talking to them while having the biggest smile on his face.

They awwed at the boy and looked at him adoration when suddenly they felt a sudden push on their shoulders. Their gazes turned to the two boys who stood in front of them like a tower.

"Hey, bitches stay away from him. Don't even look at him or we will fucking kill you." One of them said while the other showed us his red alpha eyes and left.

"Interesting. So we have another pack in this school. Now this will be fun." They said and smirked.

To be continued......

_____________________
Omg at last I updated after a long long time. Thankxx for waiting.

Sorry for all the delay.

So I also changed some things in the story.

Some important points to be noted about the story:
• The Bangtan boys doesn't know Taehyung is an omega.

• Taehyung will come to know about his mate when he turns 18 and same goes for his mates.

Hope you like the update. I will try to be more active.

Byeee

I purple you.💜💜💜

Fighting!👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻