Part 5

(There are some changes in the chapter, like they are not aware that Taehyung is their mate. They can only feel something weird inside them when they saw Taehyung.)

Present time~

BANGTAN PACK

"WAKE UPPPPPP BITCHESSS.!!!!! Namjoon shouted at top of his lungs to the boys infront of him.
"Shut the fuck up hyung and let me sleep." Jungkook said and resumed sleeping.
"Ayye mind your language kid." Namjoon said hitting the back of Jungkook's head.
"Now wake up or we will be late for school, dipshits." Namjoon said again and this time throwing water which he was drinking before on all the sleepy heads.
"What the fuck" shouted Suga and ran after Namjoon in order to kill him.
"Stop it." Jin entered and shouted.
Listening to Jin shout everyone in the room stopped.
"Get your shits together and i want you all to be ready in 15 minutes and if not ready, then no breakfast to anyone. Do i make myself clear?" Jin shouted with a red face to which everyone nodded and rushed to their rooms not to piss Jin more.

After exactly 15 minutes everyone came downstairs all dressed up ready to start their first crappy day of school. They were all wearing black colour outfits and looked badass and sexy af except Jin who was wearing a pink colour sweater and some black jeans.

"Good morning babies lets start breakfast." Jin said with a sweet smile.
"How can someone change their mood in such a short time." Jimin said in a low voice.
"I heard that" Jin said and gave him a deadly stare.
"Sorry" Jimin said immediately.
They all sat down and started eating.
"Well today we will be starting our new school and I hope you will focus on your studies and no hookups and make outs allowed. I don't want to get kick out like last time." Jin said while eating.
"Hahaha nice joke." Hobi said and laughed.
"Well i am going to school just to get girls and get laid because no one can resist this sexy beast." Jungkook said and winked.
"Another nice joke." Hobi said again and started laughing.
"Hehehe everyone knows who is the hottest and will be getting laid the most." said Jimin pointing himself.
"Haahaha nice joke shorty but you know what you will be getting laid in your dreams." Jungkook said and throwing some of his food on Jimin.
"You bitch come here i will kill you." Jimin and started chasing Jungkook.
"Stop it guys" Jin shouted and ran after them.

While all this fighting was going on Suga was just chewing his food with his eyes closed thinking how
he survived this long with these five fucking idiots.
Hobi was laughing and Namjoon was getting Jin to calm down.

After about 30 minutes of fighting, shouting and hitting each other the two maknaes stopped.
"Enough of this shit now none of you will eat cmon lets go we are already 15 minutes late." Jin shouted and went to the car with Namjoon behind trying to calm him.
"Hey shorty lets make a bet." Jungkook said with a smirk.
"What, bunny? Jimin said while gritting his teeth.
"Lets see who will get more girls." Jungkook said.
"I'm in." Jimin said also with a smirk.
"Count me in too." Hobi said winking at them and then leaving.
"Hyung what about you, wanna bet?" Jimin said to Yoongi.
"No i don't want to be a part of your shitty bets now cmon or next thing we know is Jin choking you guys for getting us more late." Yoongi said and with slow steps left the room followed by Jimin and Jungkook.

When they reached the school they were 20 minutes late and all the classes have started. Not a single student was in the corridor. They went to the principle's office to get their schedules and went to their respective classes.
Coincidentally Jungkook, Jimin, Hobi and Suga had their first period together, which was History.
They all went together but as soon as they were near the classroom. There was a weird type of feeling, it was like butterfly and bunny bouncing in their stomachs.

'What is this feeling? Am I gonna be sick or something? It feels like someone is tickling my insides.' The four of them thought and shivered at the weird experience.

No one's pov
As the boys were standing infront of the classroom the door suddenly opened revealing our history teacher.
"Are you the new students?" The teacher asked.
"Yes" Yoongi replied taking control of all his senses. He never wanna look weak infront of anyone.
"Oh nice to meet you all I am Ms. Potts. Cmon in and introduce yourself one by one."
The boys were now back to their senses and they entered the classroom.
As they entered the room they heard loud gasps and loud  squeals from girls.

Hearing girls screams and squeaks Jungkook and Jimin smirked.
"Hi i am Jungkook, nice to meet you." Jungkook said and winked.
Seeing Jungkook wink some girls were about to fainted while others were just fanning themselves.
"Yo this is Jimin and i would like to know you all properly." Jimin said and blowed a kiss to all the girls.
All the girls in the classroom were drooling and screaming.
"Hi I am Hoseok and i am your HOPE."  Hobi said and smirked.
The girls in the class were now whistling and having nosebleeds.
"Name Yoongi and don't try to touch me or talk to me." Yoongi said with no expression. Listening to him everyone in the class got terrified.
They four were looking around the classroom to looks at their classmates when a small boy caught their attention.
He had his head down on the table, so it was hard to see his face but their powerful ears heard his small snores. They all smiled at the carefree boy and went to their seats to sit.

The teacher started the lecture but for some reason the boys were not able to pay attention to the teacher. From time to time their gaze shifted towards the sleeping boy. They were confused but for some time, trying to control their eyes but after sometime they just gave up and just concentrated on the boy.

They were all thinking about the unknown boy like what was his name, age and most important, how does he look. I mean their was something about the boy they feel really attracted to.

How will they react when they will see Taehyung. The actual beauty of the school?

______________________
( It is a boring chapter. But i hope you like it. Please tell me if the chapter is good or should i rewrite this chapter? )
Thankxx for reading.
Will see you guys soon.💜
Fighting.!!!!!!🐯