тωєиту тняєє

I fled to my room, but on the way, I noticed my father was out of his office. I slowly crept inside, and examined the letter he was writing.
It was addressed to Aaron Burr. It was a comeback, so it seemed like they were fighting. I hope nothing bad happens.

~~~

   αℓєχαи∂єя нαмιℓтσи'ѕ ρσν
   I cocked my pistol, looking out at the forest around me. This is it. I turned on my heel to face Burr, and put on my glasses.
   "One, two..."
   This moment decides my future. Will I die or stay alive?
   "Three, four..."
   We locked eyes. He was raising his gun at me.
   "Five, six..."
   I followed, pointing mine at him.
   "Seven, eight..."
   I gulped, realizing that this was the place where my son died.
   "Nine... Ten!"
   boom.
   A bullet was heading towards me. Time slowed down heavily, and I lowered my gun.
   Is this what death is like? Is this what people consider life flashing before my eyes?
   I look at Burr. This might be the last face I ever see. His hatred filled eyes curse me.
   I think of my children. Eliza, too. Will she miss me when I'm gone? Her son died only awhile ago. I shouldn't have gotten myself into this mess.
   Another name cross my mind. Y/N. So caring and thoughtful. She was always witty and smart. I remember walking her down the isle...
   Time quickened. I panicked, beginning to sweat. I can't just get hit. But I don't want to shoot him. And I can't run, either.
   What should I do?
   I point my gun back up, when the bullet is closer to me than it is to him. I just can't shoot him. He's my friend, yet he's also my enemy.
   The bullet is nearing my chest and I decide on an answer.
   I sigh and smile lightly, and raise my pistol towards the sky.
   boom.

a/n
last chapter is next oml, im crying

petunia xxx