seven

Aviana's Point of View:

my life wasn't the same since i had been diagnosed. it was doctors and hospital rooms and treatment every single day.

i needed a little bit of change because i was starting to get sick and tired of repetition.

alex had left the hospital and was in remission so i hadn't been able to see him very often like i used to.

he tries to come and visit but his music is taking off. a story was told about him having a brain tumor and fighting cancer. let's just say that he's pretty famous now. he won't want to be friends with me after he makes it huge. i'm just a girl with cancer he met in the hospital.

Ethan's Point of View:

I was on my way to Canada at the moment. Well I was supposed to be. My flight got delayed for two and a half hours so I was stuck inside LAX for a while.

While I was here, as expected, some fans came up to me and asked for pictures and autographs. I couldn't say no because that would be very rude.

I wish Grayson was here. Instead it was just me by myself going to another country to meet a random girl with possible cancer. I could be walking right into a kidnapping and I wouldn't even know it.

"Hey Ethan? You okay?" I looked up from my seat and saw one of my good friends.

"Yeah Alex I'm okay. I'm going to Canada for a little while and I'm nervous because it's my first, well second, time without Grayson and I miss him already." He sat down next to me and looked at my sympathetically. Then he started chuckling.

"What's so funny?" I asked. Me leaving my brother wasn't really that humorous.

"No it's just you gotta get over it dude. I know it sucks right now but just focus on what you're going to Canada for. What are you even going to Canada for?"

"I got this dm on Instagram from this girl. She said she was diagnosed with cancer and that her last dying wish was to meet me. Her name is Adrianna or something like that."

"Aviana?" What? How'd he know that?

"Uh yeah something like that. How'd you know?" I was so confused at this point.

"Well you see I was in the same hospital as this girl when I had my brain tumor. We became friends and I would try and visit her."

"So you know her? Is she nice?"

"She's the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. The fact that she has cancer is so unfair. Why do bad things happen to great people?"

"Shell be thrilled to see you E. I know she likes you and Gray a lot."

"Hey Alex?"

"Yeah bro?"

"Would you come with me to see her? It would mean a lot to me and probably her too." He looked at me and thought about it for a second.

"I'm supposed to be going to Wisconsin to visit my aunt and uncle but I haven't seen her in a while so yeah I will." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in for so long.

I hugged him.

"Whoa man. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm good. Thank you." My voice was muffled from Alex's jacket. I was so thankful that he was going to come with me. I don't think that I could've  done it on my own.

"I'm gonna go buy my ticket I'll be right back okay?" He said once I released him from my grip. I just nodded and thought about what this experience is gonna be like.