Chapter two-The Park

I watched as Sapphire skipped slowly in front. I can't even put into words how happy that little girl makes me. She's the reason I'm still alive, even though the pregnancy with her was so hard and during delivery we both nearly died. I'm just glad we're both OK now. Life wouldn't be worth living without her.

"Mummy Come Push Me!"

I heard Sapphires small sweet voice shout. I giggled slightly to myself and stood to my feet and walked behind sapphire. Slowly grabbing the chains to the swing, I pulled her up into the sky and slowly pushed her back down. I stood pushing her, when a pregnant women walked into the park and was arguing with her partner.

"We're never having kids Lily"

Samuel snapped at me walking through the house. I'd just come home from a very tiring day at work an just wanted to have a nice talk about us moving forward. "Well why not Sam?" I questioned. Everything fell silent. He sighed and clenched his theist. "Lily, we both work pretty much full time, we don't have time to be raising annoying children. I love showing my love for you in the bedroom but that's all protected. I'm not ready for a child!" He said shouting the last part. I sighed and walked off upstairs Ito the bathroom. What was I supposed to do?

"Mummy stop me!"

I was brought back to reality by Sapphire falling off the swing, my heart stopped as she seemed to move in small motion, I tired to move, but my feet we're glued to the floor. Luckily a lad about my age cough her. I took a huge gasp for air. He slwoly walked over to me with sapphire in his arms.

"Thank you so much! I would have hated myself if she had gotten hurt"

The lad smiled and passed sapphire over to me, he went to speak but a little lad pulled on his leg. I looked down at the boy, who once he noticed, hid behind the older lads legs. I saw him smile and he got that look in his eyes I get every time I look at sapphire.

"Daddy who's this?" The boy asked

"This is...." The lad started

"My names Lily Rose and this is my daughter Sapphire"

"Hi" sapphire said shly

"I'm Harry and this is my son Robin"

I smiled and placed sapphire on the ground and she ran away with Robin as I watched as they both sat in the sand put and started to build sand castles. I walked over to the benches and sat down and Harry sat down next to me.

"Thank you again for saving her" I spoke breaking the silence

"It's okay, I would have een the same if it was Rob on the same spot" he repiled

"You're sons really cute, bet you and his mum are proud" I continued the converstation

"His mum died giving birth" He soghs

"Gosh, I'm so sorry" I sighed

"It's okay, sapphire is beautiful I bet her dad treats her like a princess"

"Her dad left me once he knew about her" I sighed

"Looks like we both have broken family's" he sighed

"After the park Saphire and I are going to grab an ice cream, would you and Robin like to come?" I asked changing the subject.

Harry looked at me and smiled, then nodded and as he went to stand to his feet Sapphire and Robin ran over to us, I picke up Saphire and she kissed my cheek. "Ready to go baby girl?" I asked her and she nodded all happily. We started to walk and Harry arried Robin following behind.