Chapter 17- Bath time...

"Lily?" a formilar voice asked

I looked up to see Harry looking down at me. Slightly confused, I sat up, realising I was laid in bed. I must have fallen asleep. While sitting on the bed Harry takes my band into his and smiles at me.

"You ok beautiful" he asked me

Slowly and unsurely i nodded, trying to hide my thoughts. As I was about to speak the door swung open. I looked up to see it was Sapphire and Robin I'm really not up to telling them about the move right now, as I know it may upset them. Watching Sapphire I realised she was looking really sad.

Oh no,

"What's wrong Sapphire?" I asked her

"Me scare of Sam" She stuttered.

My heart sank. I had no idea she even realised who it was. I hope she doesn't find out she's his dad. Trying to change the subject, I pick her up and placed her on my lap and Harry kissed my cheek and he picked up Robin placing him onto his lap. 

"Who wants daddy to go get ice cream?" I asked

"me!" They both shouted in sync.

Harry and I look at each other and then giggle, then he puts Robin down at the side of me, stands up, kisses my lips, puts his jacket on and walks out the room and soon after I heard the front door close.

"Let's get ready for bed?" I suggested to the kids.

They both looked up at me and smiled, then nodded, Robin grabbed my left hand and Sapphire grabbed my right and started me towards the bathroom, I looked down at them both, they're so clueless, it's cute, but I just really hope they take the news okay. 

"Mummy come on' Sapphire nagged.

I giggled at her and started to walk with herself and Robin to the bathroom. Letting go of their hands, I started to fill the bath with warm water, making sure to put plenty of bubble bath in. 

'You got your pjs kiddy winks?' I shouted

That second Sapphire came running in holding her mini mouse onsie and Robin came running in with his hulk onesie. Giggling at them, I took their onesies and placed them on the top of the toilet seat.

"Close those eyes Sapph' I spoke

She lifted her hands to her eyes,covering them and turned her back as I started to undress Robin, then he put his swimming trunks on, I lifted him up into the luke warm bubble filled water. 

'Sapph come here sweetie, Robin close those eyes' I giggled.

Robin covered his eyes as I undressed Sapphie and helped her into her swiimming suit. Then lifted her up into the bath infront of Robin facing him. Then they started to splash around. I washed Sapphies hair and made sure her skin was clean, then did the same for Robin, once they were squeecky clean, I helped them both out the bath and wrapped towels around their small bodies.

'Hello Beautiful' Harry whispered wrapping his arms around me.

"Go to bed sweetheart, I'll see to our munchkins' Harry said with a smile. 

I smiled, kissed his cheek and headed out the bathroom. 'Make sure they brush their teeth' I finished and walked to the bedroom. Feeling drained, I undressed, throwing my clothes on the floor, then throw on one of Harrys shirts and climbed into bed and picked up my book. But, as I opened it and started to read Harry jumped onto the bed and placed his face next to mine. 

'Come with me dear' He spoke in that voice that sends shivers down my spine.

'What you up to mr?" I asked

Harry just winked at me and we walked into the bathroom. What is mr stlyes playing at? As we got to the bathroom door, he covered my eyes. 

'Harry?' I questioned

No reesponse. He just kept walking me forward. Once he opened my eyes, my mouth dropped. The bathroom looked so nice. Bubble bath and rose pettlles everwhere. 

"Harry this is lovely!" I smiled.

He smiled at me, then gently kissed my lips. 'Enjoy baby'  He spoke. What was he not joining me? I kissed him once again and when he left I climbed into the bath and just let all my thoughts leave my mind.