Chapter one - Remembering Him

"Mummy" "Mummy"

I heard that same little cute voice mubbling from the same coat, it has done for the last two years. I walked towards the cot, slowly dragging my feet as I was still half a sleep. I slowly learned over the cot and picked her up in my arms and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I kissed her head and a huge smile appeared on her face, interacting her happiness. I carried her over to her set of draws an laid her down on the changing mat. I unzipped her baby growth, took it of her, took of her dipper, cleaned up her bum, then placed a new dipper on her.

I picked up her jeans and a top dressing her. I sat her up and she says "mummy can we go park?" she asked. I smiled and said "yes sapphire" I sat her facing me and put her shoes on and placed her down on the ground.

"Run and get your cardi"

I watched as se ran off into the other room, I catch eyes with the picture of Sapphires dad. my heart snapped. I can still remember the day he left me.

"Lily we need to talk" Samuel walked up to me and took my hand walked me over to his bed. He kissed my hands but looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. I felt sickness rush trough my stomche, knowing I needed to tell him. "Can I say something first?" I asked. I say him gulp. But he nodded. "I'm pregnant" I gulped. I saw him look like he's going to cry. "I'm sorry we're over" He stood to his eet, walked away. I sat three watching him walk away.

From that day on I haven't seen him, he knows nothing about his daughter. "Mummy?" sapphire asked tapping me. I smiled down at her, helped her into her cardi and brushed her hair and taking her hand I walked her to the door and put my coat on and grabbed Sapphires hand and walked he outside. I looked down and saw her smile. her smile is so warming. I love my little princess so much.