Chapter 12- So Cute

I opened my eyes, to see Harry shirtless sat on the edge of the bed. I smile to myself, slowly sit up, move closer to him, wrap my legs around his waist and my arms under his onto his chest and hug him close into me. We both just stared into the distance through the window. It was such a warm perfect day.

"Let's go for a walk today?" I asked

"Sure, we've not been out the house since I came here" He spoke.

I nodded in agreement. I kissed Harrys check and he grabbed my legs, oh no, I know what he's about to do! I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kept hold of my legs, stood to his feet with me on his back and span around and walked over to the window with me on his back, he turned so my back was to the window, and I sat on the windowsill.

Harry turned to face me, he smiled and got as close to me as he could, opened my legs and wrapped them around him. I smiled and blushed as he kissed my lips. I bit my lip. I wonder, will Harry and I ever have a kid together? I mean we have almost gone into "IT" twice since he has been here this week. I sighed as he pulled away and walked away putting his shirt on. I stood up only been in my vest. I picked my gown up wrapped it around myself and walked downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen, switched the kettle on and soon after Harry walked down fully dressed with a still half a sleep Robin in his arms and Sapphire was walking behind, rubbing her eyes. It's cute seeing Harry,Robin and Sapphire together.

I opened my arms and Sapphire jumped into them, I smiled and pulled her up onto my lap and kissed her head making her smile like crazy. It was really cute.

"I'm just going to get dressed" i said

I placed Sapphire down on the sofa, stood to my feet, as I went to walk to Harry, he put his arms around my waste, pulled my body into his, I rested my forehead on his and kissed his lips. I smiled and he smiled and I pulled away from him and walked upstairs to get dressed.

I dressed into a summer dress, curled my hair and walked back downstairs to see Harrys mum Anna sat holding Robin. I walked down and smiled at her and went really shy.

“Lily, my mums have the kids for a few hours okay?”Harry asked

I smiled and nodded, Anna walked out with Sapphire and Robin, as she left, Harry took my hands and walked me out the house, locked the door and we walked  out into the leaf covered streets. It’s so nice.