Chapter 11 - Telling Sapphire

I walked into the living room to see Harry and Robin sat cuddling on the sofa, I turned on my heel and walked upstairs and stopped in my tracts and looked in the mirror, took a deep breath, sighed, put a smile on my face and walked into Sapphire room. To my surprise she was already awake, so I walked over to her, put my arm around her and placed her onto my lap, she looked up at me with her big blue bright eyes.

"Mummy has something to tell you" I started

"Go on mummy" Sapphire Replied

"Harry and me date" I finished

I saw her smile drop, like she was about to cry. I sighed, kissed her head, got up and walked downstairs, sat next to Harry and he looked at me, he could tell I was down, but I didn't want to say anything. As I just sat there silent, feeling like I was going to break down and cry. Harry put his arm around me, I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. "She'll come around" Harry said calmly.

I looked up at him, he smiled down at me, I blushed and looked away, that's when Robin climbed over Harry to get to me and sat on my lap, I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Mummy?" Sapphire asked at the door "Yes baby girl?" I asked and she mouthed to me "Come here?" So I nodded in her direction, got up and walked over to her. She took my hand and walked me into the kitchen. What was wrong with her?

I picked her up and placed her onto the kitchen side and she sighed a big sigh. "What's up baby?" I asked her. "If me let Harry be me daddy, mummy promise me he won't leave?" He asked to me. I looked at her and bit my lip, having no idea what to say, what if he did leave? What if I'm risking hurting my little princess letting him into my life? "I promise you I won't leave you or your mum Sapphire. I love you both" Harry says wrapping his arms around my waste. I smiled. We're no longer two broken families. We're one fixed happy family.