Chapter 16- we need to leave

We Need To Leave

Once Sam left, I just stayed sat on the floor in shock. What Am I going to do? Sam knows where we are, now I know he's not going to leave us alone, until he gets what he wants: Sapphire in his arms.

"You ok love?" Anna asked me

Not knowing what to say, nodding, I looked up at her and fake smiled. Watching her walk away, I sighed, but soon enough my view was blocked by Harry kneeling down in front of me.

"Lily, what was that about?" Harry asked me

Sighing, I just shake my head, not knowing what to say I wasn't looking forward to Sam coming back again and scaring Robin and Sapphire.

Using the wall for support, I stood to my feet and slowly walked into the living room, without saying a word. Walking over to Sapphire. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the stairs and up into my bedroom and sat her down on the bed.

Sitting on the bed in silence, Sapphire and I just looked at each other, nothing but pure eye contact but soon enough, the room was filled with echos from someone banging on the bedroom door.

"Come in" I sighed

Looking up, I saw it was Harry walking into the room. As much as I love him, I just want him to leave me alone.

"Lily, tell me what that was about?" Harry begged.

"Sapphire go down stairs with Robin and let us talk?" I asked Sapphire

She nodded, jumped off the bed, took Robins hand and skipped out the room, Harry closed the door behind them...After closing it he walked up to the bed, sat down at the side of me, putting his arm around me and pulling me close to him.

"Baby girl what happened?" He asked me

"Sam is Sapphires birth dad and he was demanding to see her" I sighed

"Why isn't he allowed to?" He asked me

"Once he found out I was expecting Sapphire, he left me, all alone. No reasoning. Just got up and left. I don't want him back in my little princess's life, just to walk out and let her down again" I started to cry.

"Let's move." He suggested

"What?" I questioned

"If staying here could put our babies in danger, let's move" Harry stated

I was in shock; I had no idea to say, so I just nodded. No idea where we we're going to move to, or what we were going to do for money or anything, but I guess it would be safer for everyone to move.

Just hope Sapphire and Robin take the news ok....