Chapter 1

I DON'T OWN NARUTO!!!!

~~~In a dark alley in Konoha~~~
NO ONES POV

A young boy, no older than 4, is getting beaten up by the villagers. They are kicking him, shoving kunais in his frail little body and burning him. All in all, a painful experience. They laugh at his misery. Why are they doing this to a young boy? Because these stupid villagers are blinded by hate and believe this cute boy is the Nine Tail Fox, who killed their loved ones. He begs for mercy, but it falls to deaf ears. Then, they do the unthinkable... They start to rape him! The leader, a pink hair guy, starts to take of his already worn out clothes...

The young boy knows what their going to do and becomes afraid. He gets pulled into his mind scape to see a crying 3rd Hokage and a sad nine tail fox in a forest in his mind. You see, the young boy found out about them when he was 3, and he loves them.
"Naruto.." the 3rd Hokage cries.
"Jiji!!" Naruto runs up to the Hokage and cries.
"I'm sorry Naruto, it's all my fault!" The Nine tail fox says.
Naruto shakes his head, indicating a no. "It isn't Kurama-nii. They are at fault. Humans are blinded by fear and fear turns to hate. When this happens, they push their hatred to the closest thing, which happens to be me... Besides, you were being controlled, you couldn't help it.."

For a 4 year old boy, Naruto is really smart. He had to grow up quickly to survive. If you're wondering why the 3rd Hokage is there, this is what happened.

Flashback no jutsu!!!

The Nine Tail Fox is currently attacking the village. 3 kids were born that minute. Kushina looked at them, pale and sickly. There were 2 boys and 1 girl! She names the Red haired boy Menma, the blond girl Mito and the blond boy Naruto. Their father is currently fighting against the controlled Fox.

He starts to seal the Fox inside his child Naruto, but the 3rd stops him and goes forward. "Stop, Minato! You have a family to take care of!"
Minato looks at his hero and smiles, "Thanks, Hiruzen..."
"My last wish is for you to take care of your family. Treat them equally!"
Sarutobi/third Hokage seals the fox in Naruto and was about to die what he heard Kami's voice. "Hiruzen, I will not take your life, but seal it in Naruto. I have a feeling he won't be treated well and he will need your love!" Nobody but Hiruzen heard that and was sealed along with the Nine Tail Fox in Naruto.

Flashback no jutsu, Kai!!!

Jiji started to comfort Naruto in his mind scape. Kurama (the Nine tail fox) did the same. Outside, however, Naruto is being badly raped. He stops screaming as he is in his mind scape.
"YOU DARE DO THISSSSS TO A CHILD!!!" An angry and demonic voice comes towards the s**tty villagers. They look to where the voice was heard and see none other than Orochimaru, along with 3 ANBU.
"HE IS NO CHILD!!! HE IS A DEMON!!" A stupid villager says.
"SILENCE!! He is a YOUNG BOY who is protecting you by KEEPING THE REAL MONSTER AT BAY!!!" Orochimaru says.
"THATS A LIE!!" Another idiotic villager says.
"It's sad how you can't see the difference between a kunai and a scroll!" An ANBU says.
They look to see a few familiar faces. Mr.Haruno, Mizuki and a few of the ANBU that were supposed to be protecting Naruto. Angered by this, Orochimaru ordered the 3 ANBU to take them to Ibiki. Ibiki is a perfect punishment as he becomes a REAL monster to anyone who hurts Naruto.

Orochimaru picks up the young boy who is covered in dirt, his blood and a little semen. He heads to his home where he lives with the other 2 Sannin. He soon sees Naruto coming out of his mind scape.
"Hello kiddo!" Orochimaru says.
Naruto weakly smiles. "Uncle Orochi..." he says softly. He loves a few people, one of them being Orochimaru.
Orochimaru smiles sadly at the boy. "Let's go home and have miso ramen with pork for dinner! That's your favourite!"
Naruto nods and cuddles in his Uncle.