Chapter 8

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ VERY IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT POLL BELOW. REOPENING THE POLL FOR NARUTO HERE!! VOTE!! LASTS TILL JULY 26th!!! HURRY!!
~~~Naruto's POV~~~
*Sigh* damn this school is annoying! Every teacher except Iruka sensei hates my guts. Definitely Kyuubi-haters. Makes you think if he has Kyuubi-lovers?
"Well aren't you apart of my fans?"
"Where did you get that idea?"
"My Naruto!! Why did you change soo much? I miss the innocent you that kept going 'Kurama-nii' and said stuff like 'we'll be together for ever!' And also, 'I want to marry only you Kurama-nii!"
"Now now old friend, calm down."
"Ok, first of all I NEVER said I would marry you. WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT IDEA? Secondly, I still call you Kurama-nii. I just call you fur ball and lazy ass more."
Have you ever wondered what it feels like to hear someone really powerful cry? Well, look no further because there is a lazy as fur ball, aka Kurama-nii, in my head crying while jiji is trying to comfort him.

"ruto...... Naruto.... naruto!" Shikamaru whispered.
I come back mentally to the classroom and look at Shikamaru. "What's up?" I ask.
"Troublesome blonde. Class started and you spaced out. Don't want to get into trouble right?"
"T-thanks......?"
Thankfully, class ended just then! YAY!! I got up to go to my friends and mine lunch spot, near the cherry blossom tree. My friends included:
Shikamaru
Sasuke
Kiba and Akamaru
Shino
Choji
Sai

We were about to leave together when a stuck up bitch named Mito decided to open her crappy mouth.
"How can you guys go near him? He's nothing but a monster!! Don't you want to hang out with us, THE children of the Hokage?"
I could hear Kiba and Akamaru growl. Normally, they are talkative and very annoying. But from what I've learnt these past 3 months of being here, they will defend their friends no matter what. Same with the rest, except the talkative part.

"Why did you call him a monster? He's just a soon-to-be ninja like the rest of us, and my friend!" Kiba said.
"It's not polite to call someone a monster without getting to know them. I have been with him for a while and I can truly say he is NOT a monster!" Sai said with expression. Sai doesn't usually show any true expression!!! Is the world gonna end?!
"It's troublesome the way you say he's a monster." Shikamaru said, with anger in his voice.
The rest just nodded their heads and we left a fuming Mito and a confused Menma.

~~~Timeskip after school~~~
Naruto's POV
Uncle Orochi said he'll pick me up today and take me for sparring and then ramen!! I can't wait!! I'm with my group of friends when Uncle Orochi comes to take me. I wave at them as I run towards Uncle Orochi and they wave back.
"Let's go!" I said.

Shikaku's POV
Troublesome wife making me go pick up our son from school. *Sigh* I see my son with a group of people. I recognise them as Choji, Sasuke, Shino, Sai, Kiba and his dog Akamaru. There's also a blond kid among them.. I heard his name was...... Naruto? Wait! Isn't Naruto Minato and Kushin's eldest son of the triplets, and the kyuubi's container? I heard he left with the 3 Sannin. I remember going around the village the next day with my wife and people were celebrating that he left. I also heard that they tortured him. I had to manipulate her shadow so she wouldn't go around killing people. What shocked me the most is that Minato and his family were happy he left. Later, Kushina realised her mistake. I hate his family now, well except for Kushina. Poor kid.

I walk up to my son and asked, "who was that?"
"Naruto Senju Kitsune."
So he changed his name. Good. Senju, he must have gotten from Tsunade but Kitsune? Could it be from the Kyuubi? So... they could've met already.
"Why dad?" He asks
"Just wondering..."
"Are you going to make us stay away from him too?" Choji asked.
"What?"
"We heard parents telling them to stay away from Naruto." Shino replied to my question.
I was beyond shocked. Why would they do that?! I grew angry but calmed down.
"No I won't force you to do that. In fact, I want you to hang out with him more. The reason the villagers are like this is because they blame him for something he couldn't control. He's harmless."
"What's he blamed for?" Emo- I mean Sasuke asked. Wow. Never thought I'd see an Uchiha speak without being forced to.
"I can't say but just know it's not his fault. He'll tell you when he's ready, be patient."
They all replied by nodding their heads and I took my son and went home. Yoshino would want to hear this. She's been beating herself up about not realising Naruto's suffering sooner.

Shikamaru, Sasuke, Shino, Sai, Choji and Kiba's heads
What did he mean? What was/ is Naruto blamed for?

DONE!!!
Guys, do you want Danzo in this? He'll be good tho.
Sasuke X:
Kiba- 4
Gaara- 3
Menma- 1
Naruto(?)- 1 and A LOT more but Naruto is already paired with Shikamaru.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Well, many people had given their votes after the tab was closed and I can say that Sasunaru would have been in the lead had the poll lasted a few more days. So this is what imma do. I will add Sasunaru and Shikanaru to this poll.
Those is favour of Shikanaru comment it and those in favour of Sasunaru, well, comment.
IF Shikanaru wins, Sasuke will be paired up with the person in the lead (right now, Kiba).
This will be there till 26th of this month but that's it.

So the poll is:
Shikanaru
Sasunaru
Sasuke X Kiba
Sasuke X Gaara
Sasuke X Menma
Sasuke X Neji.

NOW LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!!
Adieu~~~