Chapter 11

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!

Naruto's POV
Today is the day we get into our genin teams. To be honest, I really wish I never have to do this. I mean come on! I'm way stronger than any ANBU and definitely stronger than Minato.
Damn this is soo troublesome. Great, I'm becoming a Nara. Like Shikamaru....
At the thought of Shikamaru, I started to blush. Immensely. I could hear Jiji and Kurama-nii laughing inside of me.
Ok I admit it! I, NARUTO SENJU KITSUNE AM IN LOVE WITH SHIKAMARU NARA.
You'd think I'd fall for Sasuke cuz I'm protecting him, but no......
Well, Shikamaru is more my type. I haven't confessed yet and I don't know if he likes me.
I go down depressed *sigh*

It seems like mom is the only on here. She approaches me and asks, "What's wrong sweetie?"
"I just don't want to be here in this village for long. I wanna leave quickly but I don't want to leave you all. I also don't know if I should confess to.... Shikamaru...."
Mom suddenly smiled and rubbed my hair, "don't worry sweetie, things will get better. And if you like Shikamaru, then go get him before someone snatches him from you!"
"No one is gonna take Shika from me!"
"Atta boy! I suggest inviting him over tonight and ask him out!"
"Alright! Thanks mom!" I gave her my oh so famous grin.

After breakfast, we all (me, Uncle Orochi and Kushina) headed out. I could sense a mob approaching. I signalled them to leave while I go to an ally.
When I reach the ally, I turn around to face many angry civilians and some shinobis.
"IT IS TIME TO DIE DEMON!!!"
"I'm not the demon. You are, for torturing a young boy."
"YES YOU ARE!!!!"
They started to throw their weapons at me but they didn't predict what was gonna happen next.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My Bouringen activated automatically. It condensed the air around me to turn into a water shield. They were all surprised as I didn't do any hand signs or scream out my jutsu name before it got activated. What surprised them even more was my eyes. They changed to the Bouringen form.
I could feel ANBU chakra signatures come this way and couldn't help but smirk. All the ANBUS are very protective of me, and torture people who try to hurt me.
Then, 5 ANBUS jumped down and stood in front of me. They knocked out the crowd and toke them to Ibiki, not before torture them a bit.

They asked me if I was alright and I just told them I was fine. I shunshined to the school and saw Uncle Orochi and mom there. We said our goodbyes and I went to the class room. I entered, only to see Iruka-sensei there. He came forward and ruffled my hair.
"Good morning!"
"Good morning!"
He treats me nice and is like my father. I really respect him. He also knows about Kurama and Jiji. I sit at the back and wait for everyone to enter.

Shikamaru was the first to enter. He sat beside me while I blushed at what I was gonna ask. "Shika, can you come over to my place tonight?"
"Sure, Naru~"
I blushed at my nickname and how he said it.

We waited for us to be put in teams.
"Team 7- Naruto Senju Kitsune, Sasuke Uchiha and Sai. Team 8- Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata Hyūga and Shino Aburame. Team 9- still there. Team 10- Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akamichi. Team 11- Menma Namikaze Uzumaki, Mito Namikaze Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno. Please wait for the team leaders."

No ones POV
Sasuke, Sai and Naruto were very happy to be on a team. Although, Naruto wished he would be with Shikamaru but knew it was impossible as they wanted to create a second generation Ino-Shika-Cho team. They waited for 2 hours, and realised who their sensei is.
Suddenly, a poof was heard and they saw Kakashi. "Sorry I'm late. Let's meet on the roof for fresh air!"
All 4 shunshined to the roof, as Naruto thought the 2 how to.

"Well let's start with the introductions. The names Kakashi Hatake. My likes are training, a certain dolphin, Naruto, Naruto's friends and Icha Icha Paradise. My dislikes are traitors, those who abandon their friends and this who are mean to Naruto. My hobbies are training and reading Icha Icha Paradise. My dream is to help Naruto! Next up is duck butt!"

"Please don't call me that. Naruto calls me that a lot. Well, I'm Sasuke Uchiha. My likes are training, my 2 brothers (Naruto and Itachi), and my friends. I hate those who can't tell the difference between a kunai and a scroll it's kept in. My hobbies are training and playing with my friends. My dream is to find Itachi-nii and get answers, and to help Naruto!"

"Sai here. I like ANBU ROOT, my friends, Naruto' and training. I dislike the same thing as Sasuke. My hobbies are training and going on missions with Naruto. My dream is to help Naruto!"

"Aww.... I like you all soo much!! Anyways, I'm Naruto Senju Kitsune, dattebayo! I like training, my real family, my friends the ANBUS and a certain pineapple head. My dislikes are the same as all of you. My hobbies are training, going on missions, and playing. My dream is to go away from here and build a village that will never become corrupt!"

"That's all great. Since I know your teamwork and tested you all before, I can say you all pass! Let's meet in 2 days for our first mission!"

~~~That night in Naruto's house~~~
"Naru! Shikamaru is here! I'm sending him to your room!" Kushina shouted.
Shikamaru entered Naruto's room. He saw Naruto on the bed blushing.
"What's up?" Shikamaru asked.
"I was wondering, Shika, will you be my boyfriend?"
Shikamaru was soo shocked. He planned on confessing tonight.
"Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!"
Shikamaru hugged the blond and the 2 went to sleep, cuddled with each other.

Well, I am done!
Sorry for the wait! Still experiencing writers block.
Ja nee~~~