Chapter 3

I do NOT own Naruto!

~~~In a random Village~~~
Naruto's POV

It's been a few days since we left that village! I can't believe we actually left!!! We are currently in some village, I don't know the name, and they are really kind! I wonder, if they knew if I was a jinchūriki would they treat me like the way my mo- I mean Lady Kushina and the Hokage along with the village treated me?
"I don't know kit... they may be different!"
"Thanks Kurama-nii! But please don't read my mind..."
"Alright...."

"Alright Naruto! You are no more Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. You are Naruto Senju, the next heir to the Senju clan, my clan." baa-chan said.
"ARIGATO TSUNADE BAA-CHAN!!!!" I can't contain my excitement!!!!
"Naruto, what would you like to learn?" Uncle Orochi asked.
"Um..... I want to learn medical ninjutsu like Tsunade baa-chan. I also want to learn weapons and sealing!!! Also summoning..."
"Very interesting choices squirt. So, medical ninjutsu, bukijutsu and fūinjutsu. Tsunade can teach you Medical stuff. Orochimaru and I can teach you how to use weapons. As for sealing...."
"Hiruzen and I will teach him sealing"
"You sure Kurama?"
"I am not a 1000 years old fox for show!"
"Alright. For summoning..... Naruto, which animals do you like?"
"I like foxes, wolves and snakes!"
"Kit? Since i am a fox demon, I also have the fox summoning. Would you like to sign it? That is if they approve.
Orochimaru could do the same for snakes.
For wolves...... I have a friend who's a wolf summon, I could ask him."
"REALLY!!!! YATA!!!!"
"Naruto, my boy, you need to get stronger first. They will observe you when you least expect it and see if you are worthy. Only then they will allow you to sign it.
First, start training. In a month or so, they will tell you if you are worthy or not!"
"Alright Jiji...."

Kurama-nii started my physical training... ITS TERRIBLE!!! He put 20kg weights on me and started making me run around the village a hundred times and Alois do push ups and sit ups a hundred times each. That's 1 set. He made me do 5 sets!!! I AM ONLY 4!!! By the time I finished, dinner was ready.
Everyone said I'll do this for the first week, then they'll start my basic training. Like chakra training.

~~~Time skip to a month. Same village~~~
No ones POV
Naruto was training with swords with Orochimaru. He used a basic sword for training purposes as he doesn't own his sword. They were doing quite well.
Naruto lost his chubby face and has an 8 pack! He learnt his chakra really quickly, considering he is an Uzumaki and has Kurama's chakra. They started training him for the fields he chose and he has showed promising results. All of fields are above gennin level, low chunin. Thanks to Kurama, he has advanced hearing, smell and sight. His chakra elemental affinities are: Lightning, Wind, Water and Fire. and It's just been a month!!!
Naruto is currently sparring with Orochimaru, while 3 figures stood in the shadows. Jiraya stood next to them.
"So, is he worthy for your summon?" Jiraya asked.
"I believe he is. It's a good thing I listened to Kurama."
"Yesssss. Thisss boy isss exxxtrodinary"
"My kind can always find promising people. Kurama finding him is an example. Yes for me!"
The 3 replied individually.
"When will we tell him?" Jiraya asked.
"When he ssssencesss usss."

Orochimaru and Naruto stopped sparring. Naruto looked in the direction of the 3 figures.
"Pervy sage, who are they?"
"They are the summons, Naruto."
The figures approached as the grew bigger. Thank god they go outside the village to train.

The huge snake spoke first, "hello Naruto.. I am Manda, the bosss sssummon of the sssnakesss. I would like you to sssign a contract with usss.. I sssee great potential in you!"
A scroll suddenly poofed in front of Naruto. Naruto sighed his name in it with his blood. He wrote 'Naruto'. Last names weren't required as their blood, which was used to sign the name, identified the individual.
"Thank you, Manda-chan!"
There was a moment of silence.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"CHAN?!" The 3 Sannin and Hiruzen screamed.
"Yessss. I am a female. Boy, how did you know?"
"I don't know how. Something in me told me you were a girl."
"I am right. You are very interesssting. Ssssee you sssoon boy!"
Manda poof and disappeared. A snake tattoo appeared on Naruto's left hand.