Chapter 9

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!

Previously:
Shikamaru, Sasuke, Shino, Sai, Choji and Kiba's heads:
What did he mean? What was/ is Naruto blamed for?
Now, let the story begin!!!

Naruto's POV
It's been 5 months since I came back to my personal hell. The villagers try to beat me up like they used to but I'm too fast for them. I'm faster then the Hokage. I've forgiven Lady Ku- I mean mom already. Exactly 2 weeks ago when I said, 'I forgive you, mom..' she started crying and hugging me AND squealing because I called her mom. It's still new to me though. The ANBU in the village love me. So does a guy named Danzo. They spoil me to no end when they get the chance. When I'm sad, the bring me HUGE teddy bears. When I'm happy, they take me for ramen. When I feel like shopping and they see me, they buy me more Kimonos and many other stuff. I guess it's their way of apologising to me. I forgive the ANBU and Danzo. Best part, everyone that loves me HATES my birth family except for Lady- I mean mom.
I've become closer to my friends. They tell me their troubles and I help them. I FINALLY MANAGED TO MAKE SASUKE SAY MORE THAN 'HN', AND SHIKAMARU TO SAY MORE THAN 'TROUBLESOME'!!!!
Uncle Danzo made me an ANBU in his black ops. I'm known as 'Kitsune' and my mask is that of a fox. It's not as people say, they show emotions and are helpful. Their like a family and they allowed me in. I was surprised to see Sai there but apparently Danzo made him go undercover for the same reason that I came here, to protect Sasuke Uchiha from Konoha's council.

Despite what people say, I don't give out my trust to just anyone. I can see if their honest through their eyes. Eyes tell the truth, that's how it's always been. I look into their eyes to see if they are evil or good. Few villagers tried to get close to me but I quickly realised that they wanted to torture me more through their eyes. So I just politely rejected them. If I had it my way I would torture them but sadly I don't. If I did then the Hokage and Civilian Council will use that as an excuse to either kill me, throw me in jail or banish me from Konoha.

During my free time, I pay a visit to the TI Force as they let me torture few people for information since I'm the most reliable. They're all elite Chūnin, so at first I didn't want to go but they welcomed me. They are also like my family and they all HATE my biological family except for mom. I SAID IT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS!!!!!

Speaking of the Hokage and his family, mom lives with us instead of them which seems to have deepened their hatred towards me............... well, most of them. I keep seeing Menma giving me glances every now and then. I don't think he hates me but I don't think he likes me either. I don't know.

My friends have been curious about why I'm hated and all I say is 'All in due time' to them. I wanted to get to know them properly first and let them get to know me without knowing my background. So since that's accomplished, I decided that today is the day I tell them my secret. Kami help me.

I am currently going towards Training Ground 7. We meet their as I train them over there. They're, apart from my real family (not the shitty biological one), the only ones who knows about me being the best ANBU, The Kitsune. They also know about my summons so Manda-chan sometimes comes out. She's taken an interest in Sasuke. I think she may give him the summoning scroll if he losses his pride. Yes, he still has some of it left, *Sigh*.
As I got closer and closer, I could see them all. They looked at me seriously and Sasuke said, "Naruto we want answers today." Everyone nodded.
I sighed and said, "And answers you shall get.'

Btw, because I knew I was going to explain to them about Kurama-nii, I wore this kimono for this occasion: