Chapter 13: Wave Arc prt.2

Previously:
By now, Ebisu gave up and released his KI. Both the girls fell down, "Listen here! This is a mission! The next time this happens, we're leaving you behind!!!!"
Mito retorted, "But I'm the child of Hokage. You can't do that to me!"
"Watch him do it then." Kakashi butted in.
After that, they left and headed towards the wave.
Continue now!!!!

Tazuna walked in the middle. Sasuke and Naruto were at the back while Sai and Menma were in front. Mito and Sakura were next to the clients, while their senseis were walking in front to lead the way and clear the path for any upcoming danger. To bad for Mito and Sakura, as they didn't realise that the positions given to them were for the weakest members. It was perfect for them!
"So how's your family Tazuna?" Naruto asked.
"The 'gaki', as you love to call him, has been doing fine. He hasn't been the same since Kaiza died but he always believed you'll come to help him. Due to that belief he pulls himself up and helps around whenever he can. Tsunami has been well too! She's still has her smiles!"
"That's nice to hear. Don't worry, Inari will be fine!"
"As soon as he sees his big brother, he'll be pouncing on you. Be careful, he's gotten stronger."
"Oh boy....."
"Hahahaha"
The rest of the team looked weirdly at the duo until Sasuke asked "Naruto, how do you know him?"
"Met him while I was out travelling. Stayed with him for a while too."
"That's nice." Sai said and Sasuke nodded in agreement. Kakashi eye-smiled through this whole thing, implying he knew from the beginning.

Team 7 and Ebisu noticed a puddle there and realised who it was. Naruto sunk in the shadows with a smirk just before 2 figures popped up and 'killed' both the senseis. Sakura and Mito were in shock and screamed "Sensei!", like there is no tomorrow.
Sai, Menma and Sasuke got into fighting positions while protecting Tazuna. They didn't fear or freeze up when the demon brothers charged at them. They fended them off using their unusual teamwork.
"Stop this at once!! I order you to as the daughter of the Hokage!" Mito said. The demon brother froze at the word Hokage and turned to face Mito with deadly glares.
"So you're the one that hurt Naruto-sama." Gozu said.
"What should we do Aniki?" Meizu asked childishly.
"I would love to kill her, but that's being too lenient....." Gozu replied.
Fear and panic set in Mito and Sakura's faces while everyone else face palmed.
"That's enough" Naruto spoke while he came out of the shadows.
"Naruto-sama!!! You're here? Why are you with Konoha?" Meizu asked.
"Well, nii- San sent me for a mission back here." Naruto replied.
Gozu and Meizu understood what he meant. He called 2 people nii-san, 1 was Kakashi while the other was Itachi. They heard about the massacre and knew Itachi was innocent. They nodded at him.
"Gozu and Meizu, go to where nii- san is and stay there. I'll see ya soon." He said, telling them in code that his mission will be finishing shortly.
"Ok" the 2 said and disappeared.

Kakashi and Ebisu came out, surprising Mito and Sakura. They looked at the 2 girls in disappointment. Tazuna listened to their (Naruto and the demon brothers) conversations and understood Naruto's objective. If Itachi asked Naruto to come here, it only meant one thing: Protect his brother, Sasuke Uchiha.

They headed on and reached the lake. Team 11 and Kakashi, along with Tazuna, entered the boat while the 3 boys said they'll walk it there.
"DEMON!!! DO NOT TRY TO ACT AS COOL AS SASUKE-SAMA HERE!!!" Mito said.
Sasuke scoffed at them and walked on water, mesmerising team 11. "Naruto is the one who taught me how to do this."
Sai came onto the water while nodding at Sasuke's statement in agreement.
Naruto came in and said "last one their is the loser" while running. Sai and Sasuke followed while Menma looked at that in awe.

As they reached and walked ahead, Mito threw a kunai in the bushes while it started to move. The creature came out to reveal itself to be........... a snow rabbit? Realising what is happening, the senseis yelled to duck and everyone did, except for Naruto.
Naruto stood their and laughed "That's not a duck! That's Sasuke's hair!!!" A sword came towards Naruto but he caught it at ease. "Don't you agree-" he said"- moomoochi?"

That's it for now!!!!
Hope all of you enjoyed this!
Ja nee~