Chapter 2- son of Sannin

I do NOT own Naruto!

"What do you want, Kushina?"
Kushina looks at Tsunade and says, "I haven't seen the de- I mean Naruto all week so I was wondering if he was annoying you."
Tsunade noticed the slip up, causing her KI to flare. This made the others curious so, Mikoto, Jiraya, Orochimaru, Naruto and Shizune decided to see what was going on so they peeped.
"Well, only after A WEEK you noticed? Why bother then?"
"Well, he is part of the family"
"You don't treat him like that though."
"It gets treated better than it should..."
"So Naruto's an IT, NOT A HE?!"
"......."
"So being beaten up by the village is his treatment?"
"IT IS JUST LYING!!!! THE VILLAGERS ARE NOT EVIL ENOUGH TO DO THAT!!!"
"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU DONT EVEN LOOK AFTER HIM? HOW DO YOU KNOW IF HE IS LYING OR NOT?!"
"I spend time with him...."
"Really?! And when was that?"
"........."
"And why did you say him instead of it? Clearly you don't think of him as a human."
"He isn't."
"Get out."
"Excuse me?!"
Mikoto decided to intervene and come out of hiding. "I am truly disappointed in you Kushina. To treat your own son so poorly. He is such a nice boy who doesn't lie!"
"What do you know?" Kushina asks
"I have been with him longer than you have. Becoming someone who he can trust. I have seen him in his darkest moments since he was born, 4 long years ago."
"......."
"Now, I would appreciate it if you would leave. Naru-chan is inside with the people who care about him. Don't think I'll forget what you said about him so soon, in fact we are no more friends. I won't be friends with someone who is rude to a young boy! Good night and get lost!"

Tsunade slammed the door and Kushina walked away, sad. They suddenly heard sobbing and turned around to see a crying Naruto.

NARU-CHAN'S POV
She never cared for me. She called me an it! Why?! WHY?!
I start sobbing when a pair of arms envelope me. I look to see baa-chan crying while hugging me. Don't cry! It'll make me wanna cry more!!
"Let it all out sweetie." she says and I immediately start bawling. All while think of what I did wrong to her to make her not even see me as a human!
After 10 minutes, I start feeling sleepy. The darkness took over. Good night.....

TSUNADE'S POV
Naruto finally calmed down and slept. I took him to his room and tucked him in. I went out looking to see Orochimaru telling the rest what we saw. Needless to say, everyone started releasing their KI.
I think it's finally time.....
"Orochimaru, Jiraya, I think it's time..."
"Ssssso it issss"
"Couldn't agree more!"

Everyone looked at us confused. I started to speak, "We have been looking at Naruto's life for a few months. His parents neglecting him and calling him a demon. His siblings bullying him, verbally and violently. The villagers..... raping him..... it's safe to say that the people here don't plan on looking 'Underneath The Underneath' and see that he isn't a monster. We thought about this for a while...... the 3 of us, due to our Sannin rights, will take Naruto out of here. Naruto won't be classified as a missing nin as he isn't a ninja."

Mikoto speaks, "Will we be able to see him? I wanna talk to him! I consider him as my third son....."
Tsunade says, "You're all ninjas here that don't have the Sannin rights so no. But I'll make sure that you write to each other. Only us care about him. Don't tell Sasuke about him. He should meet Naruto without knowing who he is."
"Why?"
"I wanna see drama! Where Naruto isn't dying. Besides, better to see then hear."
"Alright. When will you be leaving?"
"The minute Naruto wakes up. Jiraya, get our things packed. Orochimaru, get Naruto's stuff. I'll go inform the Hokage. I'll also make adoption papers where we are his guardians. He'll be Naruto Senju of, son of Sannin!"
"How will you persuade him?"
"I'll threaten him if talking won't work.."
"Alright..... Tell him that if he doesn't agree the Uchiha's will leave Konoha!"

~~~Hokage's office~~~
NO ONE'S POV
Minato is being held up by the amount of paperworks. He keeps muttering stuff about 'DAMN PAPERWORK'. Suddenly, Tsunade shunsines there.
Minato looks up. "Hello Tsunade. What can I do for you?"
"Minato, I want you to know that Jiraya, Orochimaru and I will be taking Naruto with us outside this cursed village."
"WHAT?! WHY? We need you 3!"
"Oh? And what about Naruto?"
"........"
"What? Cat got your tongue?"
"........."
"Well the in that case, sign this."
"What are those?"
"1 is to let Naruto come with us. The second one is adoption paper where Naruto will become a Senju."
"WHAT? WHY WILL I ALLOW YOU TO ADOPT HIM? I WONT ALLOW ANY OF IT!"
"You will allow it or else!"
"Or else what?"
"Jiraya, Orochimaru and I will no longer be leaf ninja. The Uchiha clan will no longer be part of Konoha. Your choice!"
"But.... HE IS MY SON!"
"When have you ever acted like a father! Don't bother acting, I know you would love to get rid of him!"
"Well since you know....." he immediately signs the papers. Part of him wants the Sannin and Uchiha's, part of him wants to get rid of the 'demon'.
Tsunade took the papers and sunshined back home.

~~~At home~~~
No one's POV
Naruto woke up to the sound of ruckus. He goes out of his room to see Uncle Orochi sealing stuff.
"Uncle Orochi? What are you doing?"
"Hello Naruto! We are gonna leave this place with you today!"
"REALLY?! Everyone!!"
"No. just baa-chan, pervy sage, Kurama-nii, Jiji nd I."
"But... what about the rest?"
Anko comes up, "Cheer up geki! We'll keep in touch ok! Once you get stronger, you will return if you want to!"
"Hn!!"
Itachi walks up. "Seems like you're part Uchiha, huh?"
Everyone laughs. Ibiki came by to say goodbye to his brother.

Everyone wishes the 6 (Kurama and Hiruzen is there) goodbye.
Naruto was happy that he left the god forsaken village but sad that he couldn't meet face-to-face with the ones he loves. He knew this was for the better as the pros completely outweighed the cons.

Goodbye Konoha.

And Done!!!
How was it?!
Well here are the current votes.
1) shikanaru- 1
2) sasunaru- 1
3) kakanaru- 0
4) itanaru- 0
5) gaanaru- 0
Polls end on the 24th June 2017!
Vote for your favourite Naruto yaoi ship. Recommend some, if you want to.
Chapter 3 is coming soon.
Hope you enjoyed!~~~
Also, I was thinking naming you guys as pups cuz I love Wolves? I though it would be a cute idea. Tell me what you think!!!
Ga ne!