Chapter 19

NEED ADVICE! READ MY MESSAGE AT THE END PWEASE!

Coming face to face with a shocked 4th Hokage was a sight for anyone, especially Naruto. He barely hid his amusement when his asshole of a father was learning about all the wrong doings of his 'precious daughter' and her close friend.
"Now now, Kakashi and Ebisu. Surely you made a mistake. Mito and Sakura wouldn't do such a thing. I'm sure you meant Naruto and his friend Sai?"
Kakashi and Ebisu shook their heads, quite furiously especially after hearing their younger brother's name come out with such disgust.
"Lord Hokage, all of us saw the childish behavior that Mito and Sakura displayed. If you want to continue defending them, may I suggest bringing a Yamanaka in this to read our minds? They'll see the truth that Mito and Sakura are not fit to be gennin." This statement came to a shock to everyone (except team 7, Zabuza, Haku and Ebisu) as Menma was the one to say it. Naruto didn't even bother to conceal the amusement perking out of his eyes; seeing a Hokage shocked twice is really a tale to tell.

Monitor, realising that his daughter may be what they said, decided to brush that off and said, "either ways, we cannot allow Zabuza and Haku to be staying here! ANBU, throw them in the dungeons!!"
However, the ANBU didn't even move an inch.
Monitor growled furiously, "What are you waiting for?! I am your Hokage and you do as I say!!!!"
Once again, they did nothing.

"They won't listen to you, Minato" a voice said, one that Naruto and Sai could recognize anywhere. That old voice which help great amusement at the seething Minato, along with obvious detest for said man. Only one person could pull all that off;  Danzo.
"What is the meaning of this, Danzo?!"  Minato said with rage.
"It means that while you were chatting with them about how your daughter is an amazing ninja, which she isn't, the ninja council and I have approved of their stay. They will be staying with the three sannins, who are currently making preparations as we speak."
"HOW DARE YOU?! THE CIVILIAN COUNCIL AND I HAVE NOT HEARD OF THIS!!!"
"It wouldn't matter, seeing as all the ninja clans agreed along with the 3 sannins. Not to mention I hold the highest authority in the civilian council, making my word higher than theirs could ever dream to be. Even if you and the rest of the civilian council disagree, it wouldn't matter. You're outnumbered on this matter."
Minato knew he was right, but he still hated it. "Whatever, just all of you take the money and leave."

Pouches were thrown to each of them, with Naruto having the smallest amount of money while Menma and Mito had money as much as the senseis. Everyone saw this injustice and was seething. Menma took Naruto's pouch and gave it to Mito while taking Mito's pouch and giving it to Naruto. He smiled triumphantly, "This is fair. Since Naruto did do most of the work and Mito did none."
Mito and Minato looked shocked at Menma.
"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN TWIN SISTER?!"
"As far as I'm concerned, I have only one twin and that is Naruto." Menma said, glaring to prove his point. Mito and Minato were so shocked that they didn't even realize when everyone left.

~~~Time Skip to Naruto and Gang~~~
The minute Shikamaru laid eyes on his blond at a restaurant, he ran and enveloped the blond in a hug. Then, he pulled back only to smash his lips on his blond's lip and kiss him deep. It was a whole minute before Shikamaru let him go, for air.

The group left while Shikamaru and Menma were getting to know each other. Kakashi and Ebisu, along with Haku and Zabuza left to do whatever they wanted to do.
They were soon joined by the other members of their group, who welcomed Menma with smiles a clear underline threat saying 'If you hurt Naruto, you will feel pain worse than death'. Poor Naruto was to oblivious to see this threat. Naruto told them about the meeting with Itachi and the future plans, while casting a silencing jutsu around them so no one could hear them. All agreed to follow Naruto and told him that they'll ask their parents to move with them to the city as all their parents loved Naruto.

As they were walking, Naruto noticed a familiar red head heading their way. He ran past his confused friends and twin and hugged the red head.
"GAARA!!!"

Hope you enjoyed this small chapter. I would do more but, I didn't have a good idea.
My writing style here isn't that great, but in my Harry Potter books it is definitely better.
To all those who don't know, I published 2 Harry Potter Fanfics. Please check them out.
Now, to the problem:
I have recently gained interest in Virtual Reality manga called 1/2 Prince and I have watched SAO 1st season. I want to create my own virtual reality story and publish it here in wattpad. If I get 20 encouragements to do so, I'll start writing the story. I have already drafted the city and the main characters. I just need a few more things to be done before I can write this.
Once again, if I get 20 comments saying I should, I'll soon publish the story. You'll be the deciders. I'll write it in one of my future chapters when the story releases if u get 20 comments.
Anyways,
Ja nee~