Prologue

Hello guys and welcome to my LOTF fanfic I love this franchise.

This story is based if the book and characters from the 1990's film version so if you haven't seen it I would definitely recommend it.

This first chapter is going to give the back ground on the main chapter Bella, you'll be seeing the story mostly through her eyes with the exception of a few chapters xxx

Prologue

Hi my names Bella, if 14 and live in London with my father and older sister Julia. My father works at a posh school which is where I spend the most of my days. Since I have nobody to look after me at home, and I don't go to school, I spend my days helping out my father at work.

The only problem is my fathers school is all boys and many if the boys are snobby and rich with the exception of the few littlunds who attend. The boys are between the ages of 6 and 15 the oldest being Jack Merridrew.

Jack is a good friend of mine and we often hang around when we're allowed, he's fun to be around and at times rebellious then there's Ralph who's 14 like me.

We're also good friends and I like his kind and mature personality not to mention he's rather good looking.

I also get along with Simon who's 11, he's rather shy but cute as anything and easy to talk to he was like a little brother to me.

At the moment our country's at war and my father says that we could be evacuated any day. But as my mother said before she died 2 years ago what is life without a little danger.

Strange coming from a woman these days but she was the most unique women I've ever know and she came up with all sorts of weird and wonderful theories.

I know this chapter was short but it's only supposed to give you an idea of life before everything else.

If there's still anything you want to know or don't understand just let me know and I'll enlighten you.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy xxx don't forget to check out my other stories.