Home: hell and all✔️

Author's note
So just to clear it up here it is:
Zoe is a girl in Aeolus Academy that went to Durban with her family and her best friend. Her entire week in Durban strange things kept on happening. Now our mystery boy was following and watching her because she was in some danger from some very dangerous people. Our mystery boy seemed a bit suicidal as the he tried to throw himself off a cliff one of the nights. Stay tuned for some more fun.

Chapter 4

It was so bad to be home. It sounded odd, yes, but I hated being home. It wasn't my family. No, I love my family. What I didn't like was the fact that that holiday was so long and I was already bored. Toni was busy catching up with her family so I spent my time watching TV. Horror movies to be exact.

As I was watching my fourth movie, it was suddenly interrupted.

"We interrupt this program to bring you breaking news." I sat up in part annoyance, part curiosity as the news presenter continued.

"A gang war is raging across Pylidium and The Cross. Police have shut down all roads of the area and people living in the two areas are encouraged to stay inside. It is apparent that the two gangs that are fighting are The Hydra's against the notorious Remnants. The Remnants have had their hold on these two areas over two years now."

I was shocked. As you should know Aeolus Academy is located in The Cross and that included my house. That meant the gang war was in my area. To say I was scared would have been an understatement.

Now I was even more terrified because of the symbol that flashed on the screen, the symbol of The Remnants. The same symbol on the box.

As I stumbled to the window, I came to many conclusions. One: the box I received was from someone within the gang. So that meant the gang must've had a base in Durban, or they had followed me. Wait, why would they follow me? What was so special about me?

Either one meant this gangster had taken an interest in me to visit me every night. And yes I am sure that it was the same person every night. That also meant that this gangster developed a really big interest in me. Now he must've been here or maybe down in Durban still? I don't know. Looking out of the window at the house across of the road I basically peed my pants right then.

So the backstory of the house across the street was that one day it suddenly combusted and burnt down. Now looking at the remaining walls, their graffiti mark was there.

And just in the distance, I could see smoke rising. They drew near.

Author's note

I just love The Remnants symbol. Its just so dope. Here it is again.

 Here it is again