The Twist✔️

Everybody's P.O.V
Psyche woke up feeling restrained. She slowly opened her eyes still seeing darkness. She moved her feet and hands just a bit. Yep she thought I'm being held captive. Her head was in what she could only assume was a black sack and her limbs tied. She exhaled, irritation starting to take over.

"Hello Psyche." A female voice rang throughout the room.

Then a hand pulled the sack off her head, revealing... a view of The Cross in front of me. The Sun stood midway so her guess would be it was around eight or nine the next day. She tilted her head to see her team and everyone else around her. Both squads were here. They all were awake with no sacks on their heads so that meant that she was the last to wake.

"My my, all the Thale-d flings in one room." The voice said again.

Aphrodite knew that voice. She tilted her head to the girl. She stood about 5'2 and a sneering face that Aphrodite could never stand. Instead, Aphrodite looked around the room taking in more details. Everybody was set in a semi-circle. Their abductor stood by the only window. All The Remnants faced another captive who was positioned in the centre of the room. This captive still had a sack over their head, not moving.

"Cecile." Zoe sneered out.

"What are you doing here?" Psyche asked her.

"Didn't you know? I'm the leader of the Hydras." Cecile said with a grin.

"How are you one of the leaders of the Hydras?" Luke asked her. He too was held captive.

"You should know Luke. You were here." Cecile walked up to him.
"The day you walked in here demanding answers was the day my dad died and it was by his hands." She said all this while holding his face in her hand.

"What's she talking about, Luke?" Psyche asked him.

"Jake and Caitlyn visited me while I was in the Hydras. They got me curious about what they were doing, so I came to the founders. They didn't take it well and almost killed me. Jake and Caitlyn saved me-" Luke explained.

"-by killing my father. Death or Jake did it himself." Cecile gazed at the rising sun. "After he had died, I vowed revenge. It was slow, Aeolus Academy, all of you but I did it. Made the connection and now we're here. Guess who won."

"So now what?" Bradlin asked.
"You're going to kill us?"

Felix cocked her head to the hooded victim," And who's this? Another victim to your twisted ways?"

"Oh him? He's your torture." Cecile laughed maniacally.

This girl was crazy. That one thought passed through all their minds. Alex, Daniel, Andrew, Gabriel and Luke were all trying to figure a way out. A way they could easily get free and take care of this psycho. Only two problems with that. Cecile was a founder which meant this room probably had a bunch of cameras. That meant the second the guys killed her an army would come and kill them.

The second problem with this was that because she was a founder that meant she must have some power. Cecile was a descendant of the original founder which meant a guaranteed power source.

Cecile walked to Zoe and kneeled down, placing both her arms on her lap. She then took out a knife and cut her free. Cecile led her directly in front of the tied up guy. She handed the knife to Zoe who stood there and watched Cecile, not moving an inch.

If it was any one of the other girls they would have struck down Cecile but none of them expected her to pull off the last captive's sack to reveal Death.

Death had been awake this whole time silently listening to the conversation. Once the sack was removed, he calmly lifted his head to Cecile. Facing her head on, Hades voice was silent. Mostly because once Death left the Underworld, their minds fused. Now they both sat there staring at Zoe.

"Jake." Psyche gasped.

"What are you doing here?" Daniel asked.

"She has Caitlyn." Death informed them. They didn't understand.

"What do you want me to do?" Zoe asked Cecile. She stood still with the knife and seeing Death hadn't made it easier for her.

"This knife is special. Made by the very first founder to strike any godling. Once this knife connects with its, in this case Death, you'll be able to control Hades. Make him do anything you want just take one blow at him." Cecile urged Zoe.

Death just stared at Zoe not saying a word. Zoe thought about what Cecile said. She knew that if she stabbed Death then she could make him love her. They could be happy.

"Come on Zoe, what's he ever done for any of us here?" Cecile asked.

"Don't do it!" Psyche tried.

"It's not worth it." Toni also tried.

Each Remnant took a turn trying to convince Zoe not to do anything stupid but it didn't seem to be working. It seemed the only two people who had any sway on Zoe was Cecile. Though Cecile was doing all the talking, convincing Zoe by the minute to do it, Death just sat there looking at her.

"How many times has he hurt you? Made you cry? Made you wish he was there? That's why he's here. To cause as much pain as possible. He doesn't care about any of us but with one jab it could be all over. You can have anything you want." Cecile urged more.

"Why can't you just do?" Zoe asked Cecile.

"Only a person with a name of power can do it. You're that person, Zoe. Do it. Do it!" Cecile shouted.

Everyone else shouted no. Everyone strained against the ropes trying to break them, to be free and save Death. An absurd amount of ancient power surged through the room. Psyche being the first to break a few strands but it was too late.

Zoe stood still not moving, but Death had moved. Death somehow managed to get free and ran straight into the blade. Screams filled the room including Cecile's. It was safe to say that this was a different outcome. Every one else just screamed on rushing forward. For Zoe time slowed down, watching how blood gushed from Jake Thales wound and mouth, how the life seeped out of him.