Remnants!✔️

Luke's P.O.V
I watched from the balconies as one of our SUVs drove away. That very SUV held all my hope for finding Jake and Caitlyn. Both held such dark powerful beings in them but had kind hearts.

I remember when I met them both. It was just last year after I had turned 19. That time I was in the Hydras, the rival gang. I can remember when I almost laughed at the two fourteen-year olds before claiming what they did.

"Just come already, Luke!" Caitlyn moaned but I wouldn't budge. Death just stood in the back watching.

"Why should I come with you? For all I know you could be crazy." I shouted back, trying to keep myself cool.

I would never admit this but from the moment I met him Death's eyes sparked fear in my soul.

"Take a ride with us. We'll show you what your gang is actually doing. Don't you want to know what the leaders are doing that's so hush hush?" Caitlyn tried.

"No that's why I'm still alive. This business is no joke. People get killed, so you might as well leave right now. " I turned to walk away.

That's when Death made his move. He sighed and in seconds had me kneeling and screaming. His hand was on my head, and it was excruciating. It felt like every cell in my body was burning and threatening to explode. But just as it started, Death removed his hand.

"You think you know Death? You have no idea. You might as well be chained to the ground by your hands and feet to even understand what we've been through. What I've been through. When your ready to know the truth come to us. If not... just wait till the day I kill you." And with that Death slowly walked out of my apartment.

"Sorry Luke" Caitlyn said concerned," He doesn't take likely to those who diss what he does but I do hope you will join us."

And then she too left me.

The next day I had my doubts. I then stormed the Headquarters of Hydra and nearly got myself killed but...Death and Caitlyn came to my rescue. I was first ashamed. A nineteen year old had to be saved by two fourteen year olds but I quickly came to terms with it by watching them fight. They were no joke, the ultimate power couple.

"Gabriel!" I shouted as I marched out the elevator.

"Yo Luke! What are you screaming for?" He asked me.

"Do me a favour? Gather the rest of the teens that were at the party and bring them to the armory." I asked him.

"Okay? What for?"

"We're going to fight back." I said with a smile.

I turned and marched towards the elevator again. I made my way to the basement. There we held all our equipment. I'm talking greeves and armours, swords, axes, bullet proof vests, ak 47s, 9mm, M16's and all kinds of knives. This excluded all the army tech you get these days.

I went to my locker which held my stuff. All personal weapons which were mine including my personal vest. I finished getting dressed as the teens walked in.

By teens I mean Zoe, Toni, Aphrodite, Ted and Michael. Following them was Gabriel and two other guys. All in all, we were nine including me.

"What do you want Luke?" Zoe questioned.

"You are here because we're leaving. We are all going to make the streets safer even if it's by just a bit. You are all going to help me do that." I informed."Gabriel, Jonathan and Andrew, help them get their weapons. Once your done suit up. We leave in 30 minutes."

Strangely all the teens followed my orders except Zoe. Gabriel and the other two seemed to have evaded Zoe and left her to me. Thanks a lot guys.

"Hey. Come, I'll help you." I told her.

She didn't follow me. I turned to see her in the same spot.

"You want me, a girl who has no experience, to wield a sword and gun? Not to mention fighting? I can't do it." She told me.

"Look Zoe, we're all skilled otherwise you wouldn't have made it with Death. We're not taking swords and axes, though. We're just taking guns and what not. I'm going to show you the gang part of The Remnants. Okay?" I asked her.

She nodded. I took her hand and led her through the armory, grabbing what was necessary. Once we were all done, I had to say that we looked pretty darn bad ass. I scanned through all of them especially Zoe. She looked very hot.

I shook my head. Damn bro code! That and Death would probably kill me in an instant. He should've claimed her a long time ago. To get my mind off of her, I looked at Michael, and I couldn't help but grin.

"Okay here's the plan" I pointed at Gabriel, Andrew and Jonathan.
"You three will drive us all into the city. You will be team Fly."

I then turned my attention to the Zoe, Toni, Aphrodite and Ted."Me and you all will hit the city with Team Fly and take down everyone that poses a threat to the city. We'll be known as Team Earth."

They all nodded, understanding. Only Michael seemed confused until his slow brain worked it out.

"Hey! What team am I on?" He shouted.

"Your are on no ones team. You are going to be the bait." I told him.

He growled but stayed quiet. Everyone seemed to be prepared, but I knew once we got out there, when the bullets started flying, they were going to choke but I couldn't do anything about it now. I'll have to wait.

"Let's roll." I turned and walked towards the only door in the armory.

I opened it to reveal the rest of the basement. See one section was cornered off for the armory. The rest was used as an underground garage. This is where every SUV and gang members car were parked including Death's cars. But right in front of us were the cars we'd be driving. The Hyundai Veloster, three to be exact.

I turned to my team once again.

"You are now all Remnants. You have a duty to protect this city because this city is The Remnants. This is where you take what you have and use it. Now let's get out there."