~|Chapter 3- Edited|~

Edited: May 19th, 2020

~~~

~Avila~

Nobody spoke.

The only sound that came was from Guy #3, who was breathing heavily. It was either from the workout or anger towards me, I wasn't too sure. I slowly looked up at the five guys to see their expressions. Since it was still dark, only one expression stood out on all of their faces.

Shock.

I got up awkwardly, grabbing my chocolate bar tighter and hitched my bag higher over my shoulder. I gripped my chocolate tighter for support. Next, I said the one thing, that couldn't possibly be more strange, weird, and outright stupid in this situation.

"Um...hi?''

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I just greeted these possible theives out loud, as if they were here for some sort of celebration and I was their host.

Nobody responded, rightfully so, and I shifted from foot to foot.

"Well, amazing first impression," I muttered, "-but I must go right now so-"

"Get her."

I know what happens next.

This is the part in the movie where the girl stands awkwardly, not comprehending what the 'leader' just said. Next thing you know, a black garbage bag is thrown over the girl's body and she gets knocked out. First thing she sees when she wakes up is a blinding light and she soon finds out she's been kidnapped. She lives the rest of her life being abused by her kidnappers.

What. A. Bimbo.

You know that as soon as you hear those words, you run.

That's exactly what I did. I turned around swiftly and took a turn to my right, away from the main door. I'm not stupid; the main door has an automatic lock after 6. Nobody can go in or out unless they have a key, which meant only the staff and admin.

I sprinted to the staircase at the end of the hallway, trying to ignore the sound of fast approaching footsteps behind me. I pushed open the door that leads to the staircase and ran up the stairs as fast as I could. The darkness really wasn't helping, but I guess it was a disadvantage for both of us. Luckily for me, I knew this school like the back of my hand.

I reached the top of the staircase and ran out into the main hallway. I passed the drama class, my locker and was almost at the cafeteria. The footsteps were further away now and taking that as my cue, I looked to my left. The art class was coming up and I inwardly smiled.

The teacher never locks her classroom.

Without hesitation, I jammed my body to the right and opened the door as quietly as I could and slipped inside. I put my back against the door and took a deep breath. First thing I did when I got inside, was grab my phone out of my pocket. I changed the ringer to silent and texted Jake.

Avila: Are you here yet?

Jake: I'll be there in five minutes.

Avila: Hurry Jake. Someone's here.

I inwardly groaned and put my ear to the door. In the time that I heard no sound coming from outside, I paused and tried to rack my brain for who these guys could possibly be. School rivals maybe? Someone enrolled in the school already? Or mayb-

The footsteps were coming closer now and they suddenly stopped, just outside the art room door. I put a hand over my mouth to calm myself down.

"Holy shit she's fast!" someone wheezed out.