Experimental // Betty Cooper

This is gay heads up- Betty x Female Reader
_________________

   "Riverdale high isn't the most diverse place," I say, "there are 4 LGBTQ kids in this whole fucking town."

  "It's awful," Kev says.

  "It's awful for me because none of the girls are gay!" I say.

  "Being gay sucks sometimes," he says.

  "Let's move to the gay capital," I say.

   "Please," he says

   "Um Y/n," Betty says walking towards Kev and I.

  "Hey Betts," I say.

   "Are we still hanging out tonight?" She asks awkwardly.

  "Yep my place," I tell her. She smiles and nods.

  "Alright," she says, "I'll meet you in the parking lot after school."

"Alright," I say.

"I have to go but I'll see you later," she says.

"See you later Betts," I say to her. She leaves Kev and I and I sigh, "maybe Jughead can get a sex change for me."

"That's a lot to ask," he says.

  "Jughead is my best friend he can do that small favor for me," I say to him, "I am joking you dumb fuck."

"It's not below you," he says.

"Hey!" I say.

<After School >

I lean against the car as Betty walks towards me. "Oh Princess Betty here is your chariot," I joke as I pull the door open. Bowing as she climbs in the car.

  "You are so weird," she says laughing.

  "I am," I say jumping into the drivers' side.

  "That's one of the reasons why we are friends," She says.

  "The rest is because I'm gay isn't it," I say causing her to laugh.

  "No," She says, "it's because you are a good person."

  "Awe Betts," I say turning on the car and heading to my house. It was on the other side of Archie's house. "No River Vixens practice?" I ask her.

  "Nope Cheryl rescheduled because she wanted to rewrite the routine," Betty says.

  "The one you perform tomorrow at the game?" I ask her.

"Yep," She says.

"That sucks Betts," I say as I pull into my driveway and lead her up to my room. "Hey, mom!" I scream as I walk through the house.

  "Hello daughter," my mom says to me as we pass her, "Hi Betty."

"Hey Mrs. Y/n, " Betty says. We get to my room and I open my door for Betty and wave her in. She goes and sits down on my windowsill and I join her.

  "So how's everything in your life?" She asks.

  "Usual," I say, "I'm trying to Jughead to get a sex change so I'm not going to die alone."

  "You won't die alone," she says, "you'll meet a nice girl one day."

  "I hope," I say.

  "Maybe you already met her," Betty says leaning towards me.

  "Really?" I ask. She smiles and nods.

  "Really," she says. I watch as she leans in and connects her lips with mine. Her lips were soft and warm. I close my eyes and melt into the kiss.

"Wait," I say pulling away, "Betty is this because you like me or Archie?"

  "I don't know what I like if I'm being honest," She says, "but you make me feel a way no one else has. You give me butterflies in mg stomach and when I'm around you, my heart starts beating so fast and I-" I crash my lips into hers signaling her to stop talking. She kisses back more passionately, soon turning into a makeout session. I fight her for dominance and ultimately win. We break away and I smirk.

  "The Betty Cooper is a secret lesbian," I say.

  "More like is Bi," She says.

  "Well, I see a bright gay future ahead for us," I tell her.

  "Wanna go again?" She asks.

  "I like this side of you Betts," I say, she connects her lips to mine again. Who would have known the Betty Cooper liked girls?

BOUNS

Archie's POV       

   "Yeah Archie just grab my wallet from my room," my dad says. I nod and walk up to his room to his dresser. I grab it and catch the familiar h/c locks of Y/n. I look out the window into hers and see her and a blonde girl going at it. Until Y/n pulls away revealing the blonde was Betty.

  "Betty! Y/n!" I scream.

  "Whats going on Archie?" Jughead asks walking towards me.

  "That!" I tell him. He looks out the window and laughs. "Why are you laughing?!" I ask.

"A.) That was obviously gonna happen. We all could tell Betty had a thing for Y/n. And B.) Thank god because now Y/n will stop asking me to get a sex change," Jughead says.

"She asked you to get a sex change?" I ask him.

  "Yes," he says, "she is a very confusing girl.