Cheater Cheater Part 2 // Archie Andrews

The weekend had passed and it was now Monday. Friday's events still fresh on everyone's mind. And while both of them have been texting and calling me non stop. I haven't talked to either of them. How could I? I couldn't deal with the stupid excuses. As I walk downstairs I see my mother giving me a concerned look. "Whats up Momma?" I ask. As I walk closer to her she pats my back. 

   "Archie is outside," She says, "I tried to tell him to go away but he won't leave."

  "God dammit," I say. I throw my back pack over my shoulder. "Whatever. Bye, mom," I hug her and she kisses my cheek.

  "Love you, sweetie," she says. I wave and walk out the door to my car. Where Archie was standing.

  "Go away," I say.

  "Babe," he says.

  "Don't," I say, "seriously Archie go away."

  "No Y/n please just let me explain," he says. I roll my eyes and jump in the car.

  "Whatever," I say backing out of the parking spot. He stands and watches me drive off. I pull up to Betty's and stop at her front door and beep. She runs out and gets in the car. She looks at me and smiles softly.

  "Are you okay?" She asks. I sigh and put her bag in the back seat.

 "I'm fine," I say, "now buckle up."

 "Are you sure?" She asks.

 "Honestly after burning Archie's sweat shirt and a couple of his t-shirts that were at my house I feel much better," I say. Her eyes widen. "What?"

 "You burned them?!" She asks. 

 "Yeah," I say, "I was angry and I wanted to cool down. So instead of lighting his house on fire, I burned his clothes."

"Jeez N/n," She says as she buckles her seat belt. 

"It's fine," I say as I pull away from her house. I turn up the radio and sing along the lyrics of some random pop song. Betty does the same and we end up laughing as we continue to sing along to the radio. As I park she turns down the radio then gets our bags from the back. "Thanks, Betts." I take the bag and jump out of the car.

"I'm worried about you," She says.

"I'm fine," I say. 

"Well I have to work on my article for the Blue and Gold,"  She says.

"Alright," I say. We part ways and I look for Cheryl. 

"You Bitch," Cheryl says playfully as I approach her.

"Hi Cheryl," I say, "soo hows everything?"

"Great," She says, "ruining Archie Andrews is quite enjoyable." I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Burning everything that reminds me of the relationship is more enjoyable," I tell her.

******

  "You know what," Archie says as he sits down beside me in the lounge.

 "Archie leave her alone," Jughead tells him.

"Seriously unless you want to serious lose everything," Cheryl mocks.

"No its her fault," He yells.

"How the hell is it my fault?!" I yell.

"You always cared more about everything else," He says, "never caring what I want. While Ronnie does what I want when every."

"Then you should of told me about it. We could of talked about it. You didn't have to fuck someone else!" I yell. 

"Archie you're digging a hole," Kev says, "like stop."

"I was stupid," He explains.

"And I was naive," I tell him, "but I'm not anymore so get the fuck away from me." 

******

   Archie was slump in his chair watching me as I strum the guitar. "Listen to me, Y/n please," He says I roll my eyes.  It was the night of the talent show and I was about to preform. I figured the best way to get back at Archie was to beat him at his own game. And out do him at the talent show. While he was singing some lame song he wrote I had worked on a cover.

 "Archie you're up," Kev says to him. 

"Don't choke," I mock him. He walks out and I smirk watching him. I did miss him singing with me. But not enough to forgive him. I missed the cute dates. But I don't miss getting worried when he wouldn't text back, or the lies. Everyone claps as he steps down off the stage and joins the audience. 

"Come on Y/n," Kev says. I walk out with the guitar and set up the mic.

"So this song is dedicated to Archie Andrews, my absolutely amazing ex boyfriend... its a cover of CheaterCheaterBestFriendEater by Never Shout Never...... so enjoy."

"Archie you're screwed," Kev says as he walks of the stage.

  "Yeah, you sure broke my heart last week, When you said you had slept with her. I know you called, I got them all. La da da da da da," I sang as I strum the quitar, "Boy, you better love what you got, Before you go and give it away But don't say that I don't know you 'Cause, oh, I know all about your type, You're the type of boy that texts all day and talks all night. And, oh, I know, that you are feeling sad. I don't feel bad, 'cause even after 3 text messages, 4 missed calls, You still slept with my best friend." The kids lose it and I take a breath and keep going. "Yeah, you sure got a lot of nerve, To say that this was all my fault. I know you called, I got them all. La da da da da da Boy, you better love what you got, Before you go and give it away But don't say that I don't know you 'Cause, oh, I know all about your type You're the type of boy that texts all day and talks all night. And, oh, I know that you are feeling sad. I don't feel bad, 'cause even after 3 text messages, 4 missed calls, You still slept with my best friend." I see Archie cover his face in embarrassment and I smirk. "So I sing rain, rain go away, come again another day, When I say it's okay to give a little hell to pay. And every single time you make your way into my sheets, The hours move to minutes, the days turn into weeks. And I know you're so cool, but I must be a fool, For taking you in and letting you win control of my heart. And every single time you make your way into my sheets, The hours move to minutes, the days turn into weeks. So I sing rain, rain go away, come again another day, When I say it's okay to give a little hell to pay. And every single time you make your way into my sheets, The hours move to minutes, the days turn into weeks. And I know you're so cool, but I must be a fool, For taking you in and letting you win control of my heart. And every single time you make your way into my sheets, The hours move to minutes, the days turn into weeks. Oh, I know all about your type You're the type of girl that texts all day and talks all night. And, oh, I know, that you are feeling sad. I don't feel bad, 'cause even after 3 text messages, 4 missed calls, You still slept with my best friend." The cheering and applause fills the room as I bow.  I look over at Archie and flip him off. I step of the stage and Betty and Cheryl run up and hug me as Veronica and Archie pout. 

 *******

  "That was awesome!" Kev says hugging me. I notice Archie and Fred looking over. Archie looking disappointed and embarrassed. Just as I like it.

 "I know," I say. Jughead high fives me. 

"What an epic take down," Cheryl says, "and is that the anniversary guitar." I show her the carving on the bottom of it were I wrote how much I loved him.

"And I have on final thing to do," I say smirking. I pull the guitar off and back away from them. Lifting it high then smashing it to the ground. Breaking it in two. I toss the pieces into the trash bin and look back at the group. "Pops?"

"Of course," Betty says.

"As long as your paying," Jughead teases.

"I got you," I tell them as I link arms with Cheryl and Betty. Because who needs boys when you have great friends.