Party Goers // Cheryl

Veronica, Archie, and I were standing in the living room sipping on our drinks as Betty and Jughead walk towards us. "Hey guys," She says her hand intertwined with Jugheads.

"Hey," V says as I bite the rim of my red solo cup.

"Hi," I wave to them as my eyes focus on Cheryl.

"Whats wrong with her?" Betty asks pointing to me.

"She is desperately watching Cheryl hoping that she'll come and talk to her," V says, "it is sad."

"I'm not," I say and Betty rolls her eyes, "okay I am but I am the only one here that is sad and alone so fight me."

"Hey don't pull that," V says.

"I just really like her okay," I say.

"Say something to her," Betty says.

"What if she isn't into me? Or isn't gay?" I ask.

"Well she definitely isn't completely straight," Jug says. I sigh and tip the cup so the alcoholic beverage touches my tongue.

"And you never know if you don't do ask," V says.

"Come on Y/n what do you have to loose?" Archie says.

"My dignity, my will to live, my self-respect, the respect of my peers," I say, "the list goes on."

"Just say something to her," V says.

"Or I can drink my feeling," I say to them.

"Oh y/n," Betty says.

"Hey Cheryl," Archie yells. She flashes a smile towards us and starts to walk towards us.

"I hate you, I hate all of you oh my god someone kill me please," I say. I start to move away as V grabs my arm forcing me to stay.

"Hey guys," She says.

"Hey Cheryl," V says elbowing my arm.

"Hey," I say quietly. She smiles.

"Hey Y/n," She says, "are you guys enjoying yourselves?"

"Yeah totally," Betty says.

"You always throw great parties," Archie says.

"Yeah," V says. Jug just nods. They all look at me.

"Oh yeah um I'm having fun," I say to Cheryl.

"That's good," She says she looks around and smirks, "can I steal her away?" She points to me and they all nod.

"Yeah go for it," Archie says.

"Great," She says as she leads me through her house to a bedroom.

"Whats going on?" I ask as she smirks.

"You like me," She says the smirk not leaving her face.

"What no I don't," I say as she shuts the door. 

"Don't lie," She says, "I saw the way you were looking at me. Desire in your eyes. You want me." She walks towards me and places her hand on my chin. "You want me more than anything." My heart was beating out of my chest. She leans in by my ear and whispers, "but I want you more." I back away and she smirks.

"Um," I say, "Cheryl I uh."

"Don't lie," She says.

"This isn't a funny prank," I say.

"This isn't a prank Y/n," She says, "I like you."

"I uh I," I say as she walks towards me. She places her cherry red lips on mine. I pull away. "This isn't funny," I say, "if someone is gonna jump out with a camera or just say sike I'm done."

"No one is hiding in her," She says, "I really like you y/n."

"I really like you too," I say. She smile0s and crashes her lips into mine. A sweet taste fills my mouth as I deepen the kiss. I pull away.

"My lipstick is Maple Red," She says, "hence the sweetness."

"Oh," I say, "I should get back out there."

"Yeah," She says, "I should too."

"Or we could make out," I say.

"I like that idea better," She says. I smirk and crash my lips onto hers. She takes dominance and pushes me onto the bed without breaking the kiss. I run my fingers through her scarlet locks. She pulls away and moves to my neck. Kissing and biting it. I smirk as she reconnects her lips to mine. "I seriously have to go back out there though," She says. I sigh and stand up. 

"Fine," I say I move over to her vanity and I wipe off the traces of her red lipstick. She stands beside me and reapplies her lipstick. "That was fun," I say, "let me take you out sometime so we can do that again."

"I'd like that," She smiles.

"Great," I say, "text me when you are free." I walk out of the room down to where my group of friends stood. "Hello humans," I say as I approach them.

"Hey Y/n," Betty says.

"Hey N/n," V says.

"Is that a hickey?" Jug asks slightly pulling the side of my shirt collar down.

"No," I say as I pull my hand over it.

"What?" V asks as she pulls my hand away, "omg it is!"

"Did you hook up with Cheryl?" Betty asks.

"No, and keep your voice down," I hiss.

"You so did!" V says.

"We just made out okay," I say as they all laugh.

"Sure you did," Archie says.

"Yeah no that's all that happened," I say as I adjust my collar.

"See all you had to do was talk to her," V says.

"And you were mad at me because I called her over here," Archie says.

"Yeah thanks for that," I say.

"You still have lipstick all over your neck," Betty says. I go to wipe it off and I sigh.

"She had to wear red lipstick," I say, "God and it was like sweet. Like maple flavored."

"Yeah I know it's weird," He says I raise my eyebrow and he shrugs, "she kissed me."

"Back off she's mine," I say to him. He chuckles, "No but seriously. Back off."