Girls Like Girls // Veronica Lodge

Warnings-  Kinda sorta smut. Also its my first time with smut so I sucks.

    Veronica Lodge was the girl everyone had eyes for. From big leagues like Archie Andrews or Chuck Clayton to minor players in the game called life like me. Small little gay me. And while at the moment it seemed as if her and Archie were together. But I knew that they were only fucking around. I watch Archie as he connects his lips to Veronica's. She watches me carefully and I roll my eyes.

  "Now now now," Reggie says approaching me draping his arm around my shoulders, "whats butchie doing?" 

  "Leave me alone Reggie," I say pulling away from him, "or I'll end you."

"Oh come on babe... maybe one night with me can turn you straight," He teases, "get you screaming my name."

 "2 things, 1. that is not how it works, 2. As if your baby dick could accomplish anything like that," I mock.

"You bitch," He groans I ball my hands into fists defensively.

"Try me you cuck," I hiss. He pushes me back and I shove him. He starts to raise his fist and I clench my teeth waiting for him to hit me but he doesn't.

"Hey its not cool to hit a girl," Kev says as he approaches us, "even you aren't that low."

"Yeah you don't want to be that asshole Reggie," Veronica says. He scoffs and walks away. I flip him off as he joins the football team. Ronnie watches me closely and I wink at her leaving her blushing slightly.

******

    As Veronica walks up to my car Archie stands on the sidewalk and watches us. I pull her into a jug and smirk at him. "You're boyfriend is watching us."

  "He's not my boyfriend," She assures.

  "Good," I say pulling away, "because I plan on making you scream my name."

"Oh really now?" she asks teasingly. I open the door for her and she climbs into the car. Archie still watching every interaction between me and Veronica. I bow then get inside the car driving off.

******

  My hands stay steadily at her waist as Veronica and I fight for dominance in the kiss. This had become a weekly thing. Here and I would sneak off from Archie and would make out. Because while Archie could do the whole relationship thing. He could never get Veronica as weak as I get her. I move one of my hands a little lower and rub my hands against her already wet self. "Damn Ronnie," I say as I  move away from her mouth. 

 "Get these off of me," She says referring to her skirt and panties. I smirk and pull them off slowly and push her legs open. I pull her to the edge of the bed.

 "Y/n! Theres someone down here for you and Veronica!" My mother yells from downstairs. I pull away from Veronica's pleading core and groan. 

  "Here," I tell Veronica as I toss her skirt to her.

 "I need my underwear," She says.

"No you don't," I say, "not until after we finish were we started." I stand up and tuck the panties into my pocket and run down the steps. I see a flash of red hair. It was Archie. "Oh hey Archie," I mumble.

 "Where is my girlfriend?" He asks.

"She's coming down just give her a sec," I tell him as Ronnie runs down the steps. Awkwardly once she sees Archie. Especially since her panties were sitting in my pocket.

"Archiekins? What are you doing here?" Veronica asks.

"Just wanted to hang out with my girlfriend and her best friend," Archie says, "is that a problem?" She looks at me and I shrug.

"Not at all," Veronica says, "but her and I only get one night to hang out alone."

"I don't get a chance to hang out with you alone," He says. She sighs.

"Can he come upstairs with us?" She asks.

"Whatever," I say as I walk up to stairs. I go into my room and put a movie on quickly. Soon Archie and Ronnie join. She sits beside me as we watch the movie. I pull a blanket over us and she leans her head onto Archie's shoulder. I take this as a challenge and move my hand to her heat teasing her and watching her as she struggles to not moan attempting to not make Archie aware of what was happening. I push a finger inside of her and she lets out a shaky moan.

"You okay Ronnie?" Archie asks looking over at her. I keep my eyes plastered on the TV screen.

"Yeah," She says, "I'm fine." I pump the finger in and out of her enjoying her struggle as Archie watches her. I add another digit into her. Causing her to moan loudly. 

"Okay whats going on?" Archie asks harshly. 

"Nothing," I say as I keep going leaving Ronnie a moaning mess. 

"Thats it," He says pulling the blanket off of her lap revealing my fingers curling inside of his girlfriend. I pull them out of her and he groans in frustration. She throws her skirt down covering her self. "You're finger fucking my girlfriend!" He screams.

"Shush my mom is down stairs," I hiss at him.

"I thought you were helping her sneak around with another guy not fucking her," He whisper yells.

"Not my fault you couldn't please her," I mock him he groans.

"We aren't even really dating," She tells him, "we are just screwing around."

"Oh fuck you Ronnie," He says.

"You wish you could," I tease.

"You bitch," Archie says getting in my face. I laugh.

"Join us?" Ronnie says.

"What?" He asks.

"Lets make this open," She says, "we actually date and I continue to sleep with her on the side. Maybe all three of us sometimes." I look at him and smirk.

"What'll it be Andrews?" I tease him. He looks at the girls in front of him and nods.

"Maybe we can make this work."