Zanvis; After party {2}

Vote, comment and share please.

[Travis]
My phone buzzed at random intervals from Zane, saying that he wanted to renew our vows and then that he didn't and then that he did.

The only reason I think it's a good idea is because we get to have another massive party like the first time and maybe we can actually stop arguing after this.

My phone rang as I was spacing out, thinking about what I would write as my renewed vows. I picked it up on the second ring to get screamed at by Kawaii~chan and I could hear lucinda in the background.

"Travis~Sama! Zane~kun said that he and Travis~Sama were renewing there vows!" Kawaii~chan screamed down the phone, making her voice blast into the receiver.

"Give me the phone Kawaii~Chan, he'll understand me more!" Lucinda yelled and I groaned, of course Zane couldn't keep his mouth shut..but that's what I liked about him.

"Hey Travis, it's obviously me lucinda. And if I'm right, I'm guessing you have nothing for your vows?" She suggested and grumbled lowly.

What a sneaky witch. How did she know I didn't have anything written or prepared yet.

"Travis~Sama! Open the window, Lucinda~Kun is breaking Kawaii~Chans shoulders!" Kawaii~chan screamed and I walked over to my window.

Looking back at it now, it was hilarious to see Lucinda trying to keep her balance on Kawaii~Chans shoulders. But what I wanted to know was why they were trying to get in.

I opened the window and lucinda climbed in, helping Kawaii~Chan in. I was just expecting those two but Garroth climbed in after.

To say I was confused would be an understatement, why where they even here!?

I heard my door creak open and I saw kawaii~Chans eyes light up at the sight of Daisy, she ran over and picked her up spinning her round.

Daisy began to giggle, lucinda just suspended them in time so we could have a civilised conversation for at least two minutes. I smiled at her gratefully.

Garroth, lucinda and I sat on mine and Zanes bed. We began talking about what I could write down. Lucinda suggested we embarrass Zane and Garroth actually agreed.

"I don't even know why I'm talking to you. Aph would be bigger help." I groaned slamming my face into my pillow.

"Stop being a teenage girl and start writing!" Lucinda yelled picking me up by my shirt and putting me on the floor, with a pad of paper and some crayons.

"What am I a toddler?" I asked, Garroth and lucinda glared at me.

"Yes!" They both yelled in unison.

I grumbled and began scribbling stuff down in a black crayon and sadly the time spell wore off. The room filled with childish screams.

Now this will be a long night.