Zanvis; After Party {4}

[Zane]

"Dante! Get back here!" I yelled as I chased him down the street, he was a lot faster than i was so i had to try my hardest to catch up with him. He made a beeline for the door of mine and Travis' house and i managed to catch him just before he reached the stairs.

"Hahaha i have you now" I growled at him but we both froze as we just stared up the stairs into the cold, annoyed eyes of Lucinda. She smiled slightly before pulling something out of her pocket...keep in mind its like the middle of the night.

Me and Dante shared worried glances as Lucinda undid the cork in the bottle, tossing the liquid over both me and Dante. I began to feel really tired and then i collapsed feeling the energy drain from my body.

[Travis]

"Oh my Irene! Lucinda you couldve killed them!" I hissed at her as she waved a dissmisive hand taken my vows which were written in a bright green crayon. She nodded along with each word till she raised an eyebrow.

"You want another kid...Isn't Daisy enough of a handful?" Lucinda asked and i shrugged, to be honest she was but me and Zane could look after one another and Daisy so why not another child.

Lucinda sighed before helping me lift Zane to bed and Dante to the sofa, i heard movement from Daisy's room and when i walked in she was up and walking about, coming down to see what all the noise was.

"Its okay Daisy, its just daddy Zane and uncle Dante." I smiled at her as i lifted her into my arms and placed her back into bed, she yawned loudly and smiled sleepily at me. I hugged her quickly before turning away from her.

"Love you Daddy." She whispered and i just chuckled slightly turning back round and kissing her on the cheek. I walked to the door and as i closed it i whispered that i loved her too. She was so tired after Kawaii~chan left i just put her to bed.

I smiled to myself as i let Lucinda out, Garroth had left with Kawaii~chan because Laurence woke up from a quick nap and wondered where he went. Lucinda waved as she walked towards her own house. I walked upstairs as quietly as possible, trying not to wake any of the people who were asleep in my house.

As i reached my room i had already pulled off my shirt and was in the process of removing my trousers, as soon as i was in my boxers i climbed into bed and pulled Zane closer to me. I smiled and let sleep take over.

A/n; Its been a while hasnt it, thank you all for being patient with me (if you were that is) and that was the chapter, i have like another 6 to write. Bye now!!!