Zanvis; After party {5}

[Zane]

I didn't wake up till twelve, noon mind you, I stepped out of my room and heard nothing. Travis wasn't beside me as i woke up so he must be already awake somewhere. I walked into Daisy's room to see her gone for school already which made me nod slightly, at-least he remembered this time. I was smiling as i walked down the stairs and turned into the kitchen where Travis was making something.

I leant against the door-frame and watched him for a while with a giant smile, he was humming to a song i didn't know but it sounded good none the less, I sighed and he turned to face me smiling slightly.

"Morning babe, sleep good?" He asked and i shook my head, he raised an eyebrow and i grumbled under my breath. He gave me the, 'Talk in proper language or i will not listen to you', look and i just sighed again.

"I feel like I was splashed with a sleeping potion," I stretched and then my eyes widened, "Thats right i was, Lucinda was here wasn't she. Last night." Travis nodded before turning back to the oven, smiling to himself slightly.

I leaned over his shoulder and smiled, in the oven was a cake...well one which was baking anyway. I looked around the house at the streamers and banners that Kawaii~Chan probably made. Today was Daisy's birthday and from what i can see she's already opened Nicole's gift which was a pair of boxing gloves.

"What else did Daisy get?" I asked Travis leaning against the counter, he looked at me and ran a hand through his white hair making me smile...he always looked good when he did that. He sighed before holding up his fingers as he said the presents aloud.

"She got, A potion book from Lucinda, boxing gloves from Nicole, a cute little card from Dmitri who i think might like her, a cat plushy from Aph and Aaron and a big box of sweets from Laurence." Travis smiled and i looked around the room for the hopefully obvious gifts from my brothers but i couldn't find them.

"And from Garroth and Vlyad?" I asked and he paled, im guessing one or both of their gifts are unconventional. He pulled a book off the side and shook his head.

"Well from Garroth we got, How to break down doors 101 and from Vlyad we got a scarf." Atleast one of the gifts were conventional. I looked over at the door to see it was still on its hinges and as soon as i said that...the door broke down. I stared in shock at my own mother.

"Mom!?" I yelled and Travis just giggled slightly, I went to walk out the kitchen but I didnt make it out in time. There were now three people stood in my living room and to say I was shocked was an understatement.

"Zianna, you brought the whole lot." Travis said coming to my side and staring at my mom, Sylvana and Eric.

I could tell this birthday was going to be a long one...and now i see where Aph and Garroth get their door breaking tendencies from.