!-INSERTWITTYTITLEHERE-!

Hey there, this is my third zanvis book and it wont be the end. The final chapter of After Party ended on Katelyn coming back and explaining herself now I have two announcements for the next Two Books.

Yes you read correctly Two Books. The first one I will be realising is Zanvis; The reunion. It is a completely different story and it starts off at Falcon Claw university. I have 6 weeks, 4 now, to start and hopefully finish that story before I begin to finish off this timeline.

The second book will finish off the timeline this book resides in, I will be able to do that very swiftly in a minimal amount of chapters. But before that begins I need to rewatch every season of Mystreet and Minecraft diaries. So that means the new book will be very interesting. Now for sitting and reading this (if you did) I have a little something for you, a single one shot. Hope you enjoy.

The snow fell beautifully on the cold winters day, Zane had wrapped his black scarf around his neck. He stepped out of the door of his house and closed it behind him, it was two days before a special day and he didn't have anything for it. He began to walk down the street heading towards what he believed was the market but he had gotten it wrong. He ended up in front of an old run down shop. Without much thought he stepped in.

The sign outside was unreadable and he didnt even bother to recheck to see if he could read what it said. He looked around the place taking in the smell of herbs and coffee. He blinked as someone rounded the corner, to the desk at the front. She looked so familiar with her ginger hair tied into a plat which ran down her back.

"What can I get you hun? We specialise in everything from potions to coffee." She smiled at him and continued to stare him in the eyes, getting the information from him without him saying a word. "I'll see what we got." She left to the back of the store without another word.

Zane stood waiting for a little while till she came back with a pure white cake in her hands, a topping of two men holding each other right in the centre, she placed the cake in a box and then handed the box to Zane, he let out a muffled thank you and went on his way back home.

The next day he did his best to hide the cake but it was found, the snow white man who spotted it was his significant other and he turned to his partner. His snow white hair falling slightly over his eyes, his green eyes stared at his partners in happiness.

"Is this...for us?" He asked and Zane stood up and walked over and took the cake from the white haired man and placed it on the counter before wrapping his arm around his partners waist and his hand on his shoulder. He hummed a tune as they rocked back and forth mimicking the dance they did on that day that would have taken place ten years ago the next day.

When they stopped, Zane looked up at his partner with a smile, "Happy tenth wedding anniversary Travis. Heres to many...many more happy years.

Alright thats it from me, see you lot when the next book is published. I wish you all enjoy it as much as I do. Goodbye for now, my dearest readers.