Zanvis after party {7}

[Zane]

Travis didnt look happy as he was putting up decorations, he looked like he was on the brink of tears as he wandered through the house. Aph's mom was glaring out the window and the door opened to reveal her daughter and her daughter's husband. 

"Aphmau!" Sylvanna yelled as she ran towards her and scooped her into a hug, she smiled widely but then looked at Aaron and lost her smile, "Aaron." Aaron began to sweat slightly as he stared at Sylvanna, i giggled slightly but paled as more people began to fill in, we hadn't even finished decorating.

"Mommy!" Garroth yelled as he hugged her and she smiled at him, hugging him back. I watched as people came in, not bothering to listen to what they were saying. Originally it was just Me, Travis, Eric, Sylvanna and my mom but now we had almost everyone.

Ein, Kai, Lucinda, Kawaii~chan who had Daisy in her arms, Aphmau, Aaron, Teony and Kacey had came in and there were some more unrecognisable faces from High school Jeffery being one of them and i smiled slightly as Dante came in with a massive speaker.

"This is supposed to be a party lets get started." Dante yelled wiring up the speaker and playing some music. Everyone cheered and began to dance and mingle. I looked around for Travis but he was nowhere to be seen. I frowned but tried to enjoy myself, I danced with Aphmau and as soon as it got dark ordered as many pizza's as people wanted.

"Its good to see the Alpha's are still together." A werewolf whispered as she sat on the counter, i raised an eyebrow at her and she smiled shaking my hand. She hopped off and went back to doing whatever she was before.

The music suddenly stopped and the rooms fell silent, I pushed my way inside to see someone who made almost everyone stare in shock. She made me feel sick down to my stomach but it was scary to see her here...she died didnt she...wait we never held a funeral and neither did Kacey and Eric.

"Mommy!" Daisy yelled running from Kawaii~chan and into her mothers arms, everyone either cried or turned away. I stared and watched as Travis walked into the living room dropping the boxes of pizza.

"K-katelyn!" He yelled in shock almost falling to his knees but Ein kept him upright and stared at Katelyn in shock, "Y-you died!"

Katelyn shook her head and put Daisy down, "No i didn't, I asked the hospital to fake my death. I was done competing for you Travis so i just let Zane win." Eric and Kacey were crying the hardest "But now i realised how much i missed out on, if it wasnt for Teony i wouldnt even know of this tonight."

At those words everyone turned to Teony but she had left, i growled in my throat and stared dead at Katelyn she turned and smiled at me. Her light blue hair was tied into a ponytail and was hanging over her shoulder.

"Hello again Zane."

 *whistles innocently* Did you really think I'd kill Katelyn off so easily. Plus this gives me more of a plot for the next book so Yay!.