Zanvis; After party {6}

[Travis]

I had asked Zianna to get everyone together so we could have a party at the same time as renewing our vowels. Now i know what Zane is probably thinking already and it probably goes something like this, 'Travis! isn't this too early to have a party!' But its not my original plan, I had also got into contact with some old friends from high school and they said they were on their way over a few hours ago.

"My baby Zuzu is renewing his vows already! He's so grown up!" Zianna squealed as i walked over to the door and opening it, i had heard the light knocks but no one else did. I smiled widely at the girl who was stood there holding a bottle of wine.

"Hey Teony!" I smiled as I pulled her into a hug, I looked behind her to the see the two other people i invite. "Ein! Kai!" I wasn't friends with the werewolf and Meif'wa but i knew Aphmau hadn't seen them in forever so i had invited them for her.

Teony pulled out of the hug and walked into the house, Kai and Ein following. I closed the door and almost jumped as i looked into the glaring face of Eric, he was looking around the house but then he gave up and found me by the door. "Wheres Katelyn?" He asked and i smiled sadly, ever since Katelyn died Eric hasn't been the same...he keeps thinking she is still alive when we all know she died. That doesn't mean i still dont think about her everyday...

"She's out of town Eric." he nodded before turning back to the six people who were talking casually in the living room. He walked in and joined the conversation, I looked around the house and sighed before leaning against the door.

"He asked about Katelyn...didn't he?" Ein asked walking over to me, i was shocked to here him speaking to me but I nodded none the less. He pulled me into a bro hug and I smiled slightly before pulling away.

"I just...i feel so bad for Eric and Kacey. I dont know why but after all these years i've blamed myself for Katelyns death and everytime i look at Daisy I see her.." I said weakly and Ein looked around the area as if he had heard something but he shook his head.

"Listen Travis, it wasn't your fault okay. Katelyn died of natural causes." Ein pushed me into the living room where everyone was now putting up decorations, he smiled and I walked over to Zane helping him out.

I mean we never did hold Katelyn a funeral and she was gone to the morgue before I got there so i never did say goodbye properly..