Warped Tour

Y/N's POV

'OMG! OMG! OMG!' You thought to yourself as you woke up. "We're going to Warped today!" You screamed at your best friend Kayla waking her up as you did so. Her face suddenly lit up "I know!" she screamed as well. " What did you pick out to where?" she asked you, but you were lost in thought. 'Today's the day I finally get to see my favorite band on the planet live, Black Veil Brides' "Y/N!" Kayla snapped you out of thought. "What are you going to wear?"

OMG WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR!?!?!?!?

You decided on a long black BVB tank top, ripped black skinny jeans and your favorite black combat boots. Kayla decided on a PTV t-shirt, black leggings and black converse with her hair in a high pony. You just left your hair down since that was the way you liked it best. You both managed to fit yourselves in Kayla's incredibly small bathroom to do your makeup. Kayla kept it simple with some pink gloss ( since her lips were naturally really pink ) and some black eyeliner. You on the other hand decided to put on some black lipstick you ordered just for this event, some black eyeliner under your eye and then some liquid liner, oh and mascara of course.

~2 Hours Later~

"KAYLA LET'S GO" you screamed wanting to leave. As you walked out the door your anxiety started to kick in quickly realizing how many people would be there. You always got nervous around crowds, your anxiety had been bad for a while now you had panic attacks sometimes but they started happening more often after your parents died. They passed away 6 years ago in a car accident. You were 11 and your grandparents took you in ( even though they didn't want to ).

"Y/N?" Kayla asked. "You okay?" " Yeah" you said putting the key in the ignition. Warped was about a half hour away so you listened to BVB all the way there screaming lyrics. Kayla really liked them too. "WARPED TOUR, WOOOO" she screamed out the window as you pulled into the parking area. You showed a guard your passes and you were in. "Woah" you both said. "This is insane" you say as Kayla starts walking away. "Hey!" you scream running after her "Why'd you walk away from me." "Sorry" she said as she looks down. " It's fine" you say "LET'S GO, COME ON" Now it's your turn to run away. She runs after you.

You guys end up walking around for awhile because the sets don't start for another hour. You guys had special passes that let you in early and so did a few other people that were there. People really started piling in about a half hour later. You were starting to get nervous and come to think of it a bit dehydrated. You both bought bottles of water and continued walking. It was almost time for the sets to start and first you were going to FIR ( Falling in Reverse ) then PTV ( Pierce the Veil ) and then ( in your opinion the best ) BLACK VEIL BRIDES! You walked over to the stage FIR was performing on and waited about 20 minutes but luckily you were front row. They started playing and you ended up making friends with a girl named Alex. ( A/N see where I'm going ;P ) When the set was over you, Kayla and Alex walked around for a little while then Alex saw her friends "Guys over here!" Alex yelled. Then who came over made you stop dead in your tracks. "Oh my god" YOu said, Kayla looked at you confused then clued in. "Did you not notice?" she laughed "No" you said she just laughed. "You're Johnnie Guilbert" you said in the most awkward way you could. 'Nice going Y/N'

( A/N So sorry this chapter is a little short. Next chapter I am going to do a continuation of warped tour so hope you like it! ~Kat )