Warped Tour P.2

Y/N's POV

'Nice going Y/N'  "Sorry about my friend, she's a big fan" Kayla said trying to cover how embarrassed I was "Oh it's fine, that was kind of adorable." He said as a blush washed over his cheeks. Alex just laughed "So how did you not recognise me?" "Oh um, I was just so excited it never clicked in my head" I said as I looked down. "Hey Alex" Kyle said as he and Bryan walked over. "Oh hi" Bryan said as he saw me behind Kayla. "Who are you?" "Y/N" You were being so shy. You kept seeing Johnnie look at you while you looked at the ground pretending not to notice. "So who are you going to see next?" Johnnie asked you. " Oh um, Pierce the Veil" "Wanna come?" Kayla asked all of them. They agreed since they were going anyway.

As you walked over you were next to Kyle. He looked at you "wanna tell me more about you?" "sure, I guess" You responded. "Um, I'm 17, I live in Downtown LA and um oh Kayla and I live together." "Really? Are you guys sisters?" He asks. "Practically" you say. Kyle goes back to being on Twitter. You look up and see Kayla talking to Johnnie and you feel... Jealous? No why would you be jealous? You shouldn't care, they're just talking. No big deal. "Y/N, are you okay?" You see Kayla suddenly next to you. " Yea I'm fine" and you give a small smile.

You get to the PTV stage and some guy grabs your arm. "Hey sexy" he says obviously intoxicated. Johnnie pushes him away and says "that's enough" and then walks you back to the group. "Thanks" you say. "No problem" he smiles. "Are you okay?" " My wrist just kind of hurts" you shrug. "Well let's see if it's bruised" he  says. You try to convince him it's fine but he gently grabs your wrist moves your bracelets and see's... "Scars..." He says, you start to tear up but he hugs you his warmth wrapping around you.

"What happened?" He asks in a calm voice as you both pull away. "Tell you later" you try to smile as saying 'I'm okay'. After the set you walk off just the two of you. You tell him the story.

"So it all started when my parents died 6 years ago. They were in a car accident. My grandparents took me in even though they didn't want to. They were very strict, I had to abide by what they thought a lady should be. They verbally abused me and my grandmother would slap me if I misbehaved" He held my hand through all of it. "When I got into highschool I started 'Rebelling' you could say. I started wearing black and I got my ears re-pierced and even got my lip pierced they didn't like that. You see this scar" I pointed to below my current lip piercing. He nodded. "She ripped it out and that hurt like hell. So when I was 15 me and Kayla who was 16 at the time ran away together. She's my best friend and said she'd never leave me alone so we moved to LA and got an apartment and my grandparents haven't contacted me since. So back to the cutting when she would tell me I wasn't good enough and nobody would ever love me I would turn to a blade" I said the last with tears in my eyes... Again. He hugs me tightly but that's when I realize it's time for.. you guessed it BVB!! 

"LET'S GO" I scream as i drag Johnnie with me. About 20 minutes into the set your favorite song starts to play. "WE ARE THE FALLEN ANGELS" you sing as you catch Johnnie looking at you. "What? Impressed with my singing?" you tease. "No, just really cute." He says. A blush falls over both of you. "Thanks" you say shyly. 

The set is over now and you are about to leave when Johnnie stops you. "Hey, um, c-can I have your number?" He asks blushing you kiss him on the cheek and put your number in his phone. When you get home you flop on your bed and just lay there until you pass out.