The Beach

Y/N's POV

After you teased Johnnie you went into your bedroom and watched more Netflix. You sit there for a whole episode of your show and then Johnnie comes in. "Hey" You say looking up at him. "Hi" He says back sitting next to you. "So what was that earlier?" He asks you looking at you. "I don't know." You respond looking back at him. He gives you a quick kiss. "What was that for?" You ask with a confused look. "For being too kissable." He chuckles and you blush. "So what do you wanna do today? I'm bored." He says tilting his head. "I don't know. Um, we could go to the beach?" You suggest closing your laptop and pushing it aside. "You want to?" He asked with a big smile "Yeah why not." You say smiling back.

~Timeskip~

You were showering when you heard a crash downstairs so you hurried out of the shower and put on your bikini and ran down the hall to check on Johnnie. "Hey what happened?! Are you ok?!" You asks frantically looking at Johnnie and looking for blood. "Yeah sorry. Dropped something." He says laughing. "I hate you. You just made me run down here in just a bikini! It's freezing!" You say wrapping your arms around yourself while giggling. "I'll be back in a second." You say running back to your room and grab a tshirt and some shorts and go back. "Come on, let's go!" You say excitedly running out the door. You look around and see nobody surprisingly so you jump and start flying. You grab Johnnie's arms and wrap them around you. "Wa-wait what're y-you doing? What if s-someone see's y-you.?" Johnnie says and you sense his fear. "It's fine." You say spinning and he grips you tighter. 

After you get to the beach you sit on the sand together and rest your head on his shoulder. "Wanna get in the water now?" You ask looking up at him. "Ok. Let's go." He says standing up and taking his shirt off, you may or may not have been admiring his tattoos. He chuckles and runs off. "Hey wait up." You say taking off your over clothes and running to the water too. You run in and jump on his back "Gotcha." You say holding onto him. "Okay, you asked for it." He said and before you had time to react you were both underwater. You went back up and pushed your wet hair out your face. "I hate you sooooo much right now." You say splashing him and laughing. 

You go back to the sand and sit there and just talk until sunset. When the sun does set you go back into water and just relax with the company of each other. You start going home before it gets really dark. You get back to the apartment and get in the shower to wash the salt out of your hair. You finish in the shower and throw on some pj pants and Johnnie's tshirt and run to the living room and jump on the couch next to Johnnie. "Hi" You say kissing his cheek. "Hey Cutie." He says back giving you a quick peck on the lips. "I had fun today." You say smiling. "Me too." You yawn and put your head on his lap, soon feeling sleep taking over as he plays with your hair. Best way to fall asleep ever.

A/N: I'm so sorry this is the shortest chapter ever but I was rushing due to things I had to do then I forgot to publish it so I apologize. I'm trying to update more but I have really bad writer's block, so requests would be great!

-Kat