Jealousy

Y/N's POV

You wake up in the arms of the man you love and can't help but smile to yourself. You kiss his nose and he groans. You laugh "Morning" You say giving him a peck on the lips. "Mmm, morning Cutie." He says kissing your forehead. "Hey, haven't heard that one in a while." You say laughing. "You'll always be my little Cutie." He says kissing your nose. You giggle and go to turn your body so you're looking up when suddenly a huge pain hits you from 'down there'. "OWWWWWWWWWWW" You scream shutting your eyes (Even though you slightly overreacted). "What?!" Johnnie asked concerned, like really concerned you could sense it. "Nothing" You say blushing. "Little sore?" He asks chuckling "It's your fault asshole." You say kind of annoyed. "It takes two to tango." He says raising his hands in surrender. "Shall I draw a bath?" He asks in a faux British accent. "Yes." You say laughing.

~10 minutes later~

He comes back into the room to tell you you're bath is ready. "Carry meeeeee." You say lifting your arms. He picks you up bridal style and that's when you realize you're still unclothed. You cover yourself as best you can and he whispers in your ear "Don't worry Cutie, I've seen it before." Then licks his lips. You blush and look at the floor as he puts you down. As your feet hit the ground your knees go weak from the pain but he catches you. "Careful Cutie." He says picking you up again and placing you in the bath. "Enjoy" He says walking out. 

You step out of the bath and put a tanktop and some sweatpants on. You also put your hair in a messy bun. Your wings are still out from last night because you just don't care. You walk into the living room and see Johnnie on the couch in just his boxers, but hey, who's complaining. You sit next to him and your wings rub his shoulder and I'm pretty sure you know what happens but I'll say it again. You moan, QUIETLY, but he still heard it. "Excited are we?" He asks chuckling. "Shut up!" You say blushing. "Don't worry Cutie, I don't mind." He says chuckling. You blush "How are you already so comfortable with me?" You ask laughing. "I love you" He says still looking at his laptop. "I mean we moved in after like 5 minutes. Now we've had sex. What's next children?" (A/N: *hint hint* (; ) You say laughing. He just blushing. "What, you don't want kids?" You ask confused why he seems uncomfortable. "No, I do" He says looking down. "It's just that, can you? I mean since you're a fae, can you have kids with me?" He asks kind of saddened. "Yeah! Of course! Don't be sad, it makes me sad." You say looking at him. You sense him get happy after you say that. "I'm sorry" He says hugging you and giving you a quick kiss.

"Well I'm gonna get breakfast." You say standing up, still a bit sore. "Ok" He says still focused on his computer. You make some eggs and toast for both of you and bring it into the living room, where Johnnie happens to still be on his computer. You put his on the table and yours on your lap. "Thanks" He says putting his laptop down and grabbing it. "You're welcome" You say smiling. "Netflix?" He asks looking at you. You nod due to the fact you have a mouth full of toast. He puts on Supernatural because it's your show you watch together. 

*MINOR SMUT LIKE ACTIONS AHEAD*

"Dean's hot don't ya think?" You say looking at him to see what he would say. He looks at you confused and you can't help but burst out laughing. "I'm joking, but not about the Dean part" You say focusing back on the TV. He suddenly saddens and you sense it. "What's wrong?" You ask looking at him "Nothing" He says simply. "I know something is wrong, I can sense emotions remember?" You say putting your hand in his "What?" You ask again. "Do you really think Dean is hot?" He asks looking at you. "Well yea, but not as hot as you." You say kissing him and straddling his lap. He kissing back passionately but also roughly. His hands run up your sides then down to the hem of your shirt. He starts to lift it up but you stop him. "Uh, uh, uh, not today" You say standing up and walking out making sure to sway your hips. He just sits there breathless and confused. "YOU STARTED IT" He screams as you walk down the hall. "AND FINISHED IT" You scream back with a bit of sass. 

A/N: So I figured I owed you an update today just because you waited a while for the last chapter so here is a quick chapter I wrote in like 10 minutes. Enjoy!

-Kat