The Move

Y/N's POV

"Johnnie?" You whisper again "Huh, oh sorry I must've passed out" He says yawning. "Kayla!" You yell to your friend "Here, take the keys and drive home" You say tossing the keys. "Wait, aren't you guys coming?" She yells back "Yeah, we're just gonna chill for a bit." You say and you sense him getting excited. "Ok, see you later" She says running off.

You and Johnnie cuddle on the branch for awhile when you sense him getting nervous then suddenly he says "I love you" "I love you too" you say looking up at him and he passionately kisses you. You fall asleep in his arms.

You wake up to rain falling on your head. "Huh" You hear Johnnie say next to you waking up. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you but we should get going." You say "No, it's romantic" he says and you laugh as he puts his jacket around you but you sense him being cold so you try to give it back. "No, I'm ok" He says 'I know you aren't plus, fae are naturally better at dealing with the cold." You say "You sure?" He asks starting to shiver "Yes here" You hand it to him and he kisses you "I love you" He says pulling away and you feel yourself starting to doze off and the last thing you hear is "Sweet dreams Cutie."

You wake up to someone playing with your hair. "Hi Cutie" You hear Johnnie say as you open your eyes. "Hi" you say giving him a kiss. "Did we stay here all night?" You ask laughing "Yea" he laughs too. "Wait why do I have your jacket on. Your all wet. Johnnie I told you I was fine." You say saddened because he's soaked because of you. "And I believed you until you woke me up with your shivering" He laughs "Oh, I'm sorry" You say "I'm really fine" He says kissing your forehead and you giggle "We should get you home Mr. Guilbert" You say laughing "Well I was thinking" He starts to say but stumbles on words and you sense his nervousness. "If you wanna move in? I'm sorry if that seems sudden but I've been lonely in my apartment lately and-" You cut him off by kissing him "I'd love to" You say smiling "Really?" he asks totally shocked "Yea, when?" "Uh I-I don't know, today?" "Yes!" You say super excited "You wanna help me pack?" You ask knowing you'd need the help. "Sure, let's go" He says.

When you get home you tell Kayla. "Does that mean Amber can move in here?" She said getting excited "Amber?" Johnnie asks "Yea, Amber is Kayla's girlfriend." "Oh, you like girls?" he asks immediately regretting it "I mean nothing against that, I just didn't know" He says looking down awkwardly scratching his neck. "It's no big deal" She says laughing.

~3 Hours Later~ 

You finish packing and say your goodbyes with a few tears shed. And you arrive at Johnnie's. "I still remember the first time I came over" You laugh "Yea, that was a  good night" He says laughing as well. You walk in and get into some sweatpants and one of Johnnie's shirts. "Is that mine?" He laughs you sit down and say "Yup, you'll have to deal with this now" You laugh throwing some of his popcorn at him which all of a sudden starts popcorn war. You hide behind a chair while he tries to hit you with little pieces of popcorn. Then he sneaks up to you and engulfs you in a hug. "I love you" he says laughing "I love you too" You say kissing his nose. "Well now I have to clean up popcorn" he laughs "I'll help" You say laughing too. You get up and run to get a broom.

You spent the next 20 minutes looking for popcorn and occasionally you'll throw a piece or two at him. "I'm gonna go dressed" He says walking out of the living room. He walks back wearing no shirt and you notice you're staring but you can't look away. "Take a picture Cutie, It'll last longer" He laughs and you blush looking down. "I'm going to bed, you joining me?" He asks and you nod.