Flying

~The Next Day~

Y/N's POV

'I can't believe I told them'  You think to yourself with tears falling. "Hey, you ok?" You hear Kayla ask. "Yeah... I'm just shocked I told you both my secret. I've never told anyone ever" You say wiping away tears. "Hey, I'm glad you told me" "I'm glad too. i've been keeping it to myself for so long. It's been horrible." She hugged you and said "I'm sorry" "Oh, Johnnie texted me" you say.

~Texting~

Johnnie: Hey Cutie

Y/N: Hi :)

Johnnie: How are you

Y/N: Fine I guess

Johnnie: What's wrong Cutie

Y/N: First, what's with the nickname :P

Johnnie: Idk if you don't like it i'll stop

Y/N: No I like it

Johnnie: Ok, whats wrong

Y/N: Come over so we can talk plz

Johnnie: Ok give me a half hour

Y/N: Ok

Y/N's POV

"What did he say?" Kayla asked smiling "He's coming over in a half hour, so I need to shower" You say walking off. You get in the shower listening to MCR so you can't hear anything else. So you don't hear Kayla yell your name. "Y/N!" Kayla said opening the door. "What?" You say stepping out of the shower with nothing but a towel covering you. "Johnnie's here" she says walking out "WHAT" You say whisper shouting. "You were in the shower a long time" She says laughing. You quickly got dressed and didn't bother to do any makeup and run down the hall. "I'm sorry I accidentally stayed in the shower too long." You blushed and looked down "Hey it's fine. So what did you wanna talk about?" He asks you. 

"Well, you wanna fly?" You ask smirking. "Really?" he asks and you sense his excitement "Yea, Kayla you wanna come?" You ask smiling "YES!" She says and hugs you "Ok let's go to the woods by the park." You say grabbing your keys. As you get to the park you walk to the woods and find a tall tree. "Ok, this one should work." you say looking up and down the tree. "Ok who's first?" You ask removing your jacket and shirt so you're just in a sports bra and revealing your wings. "Me!" Kayla says. "Alright" You say " Wrap your arms around your neck" You tell her and she does "Okay, you ready?" You ask.  

She nods so you start fluttering your wings. As soon as your wings start fluttering you take off and Kayla starts feeling nervous "Hey don't be nervous" You say as you reach the top of the tree. You land on a branch and she steps away. "Wow" She says admiring the view. "I'm gonna get Johnnie, Ok?" You ask and she just nods still taking in the view. You jump down. "You ready?" You ask him smiling but you notice him frowning. "Hey, what's wrong?" You ask and you feel his shame and embarrassment. 'I don't want to hurt you." He says looking down. "Hey, you won't, but I won't force you" You say saddened "Hey, I will, as long as I won't hurt you" He says seeing your sadness. "It won't I swear" You say and you kiss him. "Ok" He smiles. "Wrap your arms around my neck." You say and he does. And you start to fly and he kisses your head. With you heavily blushing you arrive at the top. 

Kayla accidentally touches one of your wings and a quiet moan comes out of your mouth. Your hand shoot up to cover your mouth and you lower your head blushing with Kayla laughing as well as Johnnie. "I-I'm sorry" You say. "Its cool" Kayla says giggling. "This is amazing" Johnnie says taking in the view. "I know" Kayla adds. 

You guys just sit and talk for a long time. You check your phone and see its 10:49pm. "Wow guys it's really late." You say looking at them. "Woah it is" Kayla says looking at the sky "I didn't even realize it got dark" She says laughing. "Let's go" You say jumping down. "Oh, sorry" You say laughing realizing they can't get down on their own. "you grab Kayla first and jump then fly back up to get Johnnie. You land on the branch and he's still sitting resting his head. "Johnnie" You whisper realizing he's asleep.