What's He Doing Here

Y/N's POV

"I'd love breakfast, that is if you don't mind of course" he smiles. You both get up and you get in the shower. When you get out he's on the couch. "Breakfast?" He asks "Breakfast." "What do you want?" You ask "You can check the fridge and pick out something." He smiles and you smile back blushing 'That smile' you think to yourself. You end up making toast and eggs. It's now 10:30am and you should really get home. "Hey, I should really get going, but I had lots of fun" You smile "I had fun too!" he says excitedly as he walks you to the front door. 'Hey, Y/N?" He asks blushing. "Yes?" You smile as he leans in and softly kisses you. 'What was that for?" you ask smiling like an idiot. "What do you mean? You kissed me yesterday for no reason so, now we're even." You both laughed and he pecked your lips once more as he shut the door. 

~1 Hour Later~

"So how was it?!?!" Kayla asked you as you walked in the door. "Amazing" you say as you both walk to your bedroom and you flop on your bed still smiling like an idiot. You tell her everything from what happened at the cafe, to the cuddling, to the kissing... "Well?" she asks 'What" you say confused. "Is he a good kisser?!" She asks excitedly. You blush a deep red. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Yea?" You say still blushing heavily. "When are you going out again?" she asked you. "I don't know..." "WHAT!" she yelled "Jeez don't yell I'm sure he'll text me" you say looking down slightly unsure. "Hey, I'm sorry" she said touching your shoulder "I'm sure he will. He seemed really interested." She said with a comforting smile and that made you smile. She always made you smile, she really was your best friend. She slapped you with a pillow suddenly "What was that for?" You asked laughing "PILLOW FIGHT!" She screamed and suddenly feathers were flying like a cheesy scene in a movie. You were both laughing so loud you didn't realise she face-timed Johnnie when you went to get a drink and then you heard him start laughing as you both crashed on the bed. You looked over shocked to see your phone positioned perfectly to face the bed. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" You yelled hitting your best friend with a pillow again. "Sorry about her" you said trying to smile but you were really embarrassed. "I'M NOT SORRY!" Kayla yelled. "It's all good, don't be embarrassed . Wish I was there to be honest." That made you laugh. "Why were you pillow fighting?" he asked as he chuckled "Uhhhhhhhhh... No reason" He looked at you suspiciously as you said that. "Really? Just because?" He laughed "It may or may not have been about our date and then me doubting you'd text me again." You looked down as your cheeks turned red from embarrassment. "Hey" you looked at him ( sort of I mean he's in a phone :P ). "Of course I'd text you" "God just get your ass over here Guilbert, you clearly can't take a hint" Kayla said as she came up behind you. You slapped her shoulder. "You want me to come over?" He asked smiling you just nodded blushing. "Ok I'll be over soon" He hung up. "OMG I HATE YOU!" You yelled at Kayla "What I'm just helping" she smirked devilishly. You ran to get ready and just as you put your make-up of there was a knock at the door. "Hey Guilbert" Kayla said as she answered the door. "Not Guilbert... Uhhhhh Y/N!" She yelled closing and locking the door. "It's Cody.." You stood there wide eyed.

~Texting~

Y/N: Johnnie!

Johnnie: Y/N whats wrong???

Y/N: My crazy ex is outside my door!

Johnnie: It's fine I'm almost there

Johnnie: Calm down okay

Y/N: When you get here go around back and DON'T LET HIM SEE YOU

Johnnie: Okay 

~5 mins later~

Johnnie: I'm here

Y/N: Key is under the mat. I'm locked in my room

Y/N's POV

You and Kayla locked yourselves in your room and waited for Johnnie. There was a knock on your bedroom door. "Guys it's me" Johnnie said. You unlocked the door and pulled him in and locked the door again. You jumped on your bed and hugged your knees.'"He's... coming... for... me..." You said between sobs. And the loud knocking on your front door returned. 'What's he doing here'