Love

Y/N's POV

"Hey, you ok?" Johnnie asked you grabbing your hand. "Yea sorry" You say wiping a stray tear that had fallen. "I'm sorry I have to go" You say running home as more tears start to fall and you hear Kayla shouting behind you.  

You run into your house and go straight to your bedroom and lock the door. 5 minutes later you hear a soft knock on your door "Y/N can I come in?" You hear Johnnie ask softly. You walk over to the door tears still freefalling and let Johnnie in. "I'm so sorry!" You say as you wrap your arms around him. He rubs your back and kisses your head. "It's ok" he says. "What happened at the diner Y/N?" "I wanna tell you but you need to promise me you won't tell anybody" You say looking down. "I swear" he says grabbing your hand. "Kayla come here please" You yell to your best friend in the other room. "Wait, Kayla doesn't even know?" Johnnie asks shocked and you nod your head no. "Yea?" Kayla asks walking in. 

"Ok, so there is a secret I've been keeping from everyone." You say tears escaping your eyes and Johnnie wraps one of his arms around you. "About what?" Kayla asked "What I am" You sighed "What?" Kayla replied shocked. "Hear me out." You say calmly. " I am a fae..." You say looking down in shame. Kayla backs away in fear, you can feel it. "Please! Don't be afraid!" You plead. "What do you mean you're a fae? What is that?" She asks in fear. "It means I can sense emotions, I can fly and I can control fire and water." You say standing up and revealing your black fairy like wings. "Wow..." You hear Johnnie say. "I'm sorry I'm a freak" you say in complete embarrassment then suddenly Kayla runs and hugs you. "I love you, you're still my best friend. Just a lot to take in" She smiles. You turn to look at Johnnie admiring your wings. "I'm sorry if they-" he cut you off "Can I touch them?" He asks calmly "Wait this doesn't freak you out?" You ask in shock "No Y/N, so can I touch them?" He asks again. You nod knowing what will happen. As he touches them a soft moan escapes your lips you thought that would happen, and it happened. You lower your head blushing from embarrassment. "Uhhhh, fae's wings are really sensitive." You say still looking down. He just chuckles and Kayla giggles "I'll leave you two alone." She says winking. "I'm sorry" He says. "Why?" You ask. He just looks down blushing. "Oh that" You say "It's fine, I knew it would happen but you wanted to touch them, so I let you" You say grabbing his chin and softly kissing him. "It was kinda embarrassing though" You say laughing. "Well Kayla was right there." He said "I hate to ask but they're seriously softer than silk. So, can I have one more touch." "I'm sure that's the reason Guilbert" You laugh "And of course you can touch them again" You say. As he touches them he feels harder and a louder moan escapes your lips. He and you blush a deep red. "Calm down in there Guilbert!" Kayla says from her room. "Sorry!" You shout back. 

"Well, how about I make breakfast?" You say "I mean if you don't mind" He says smiling. "Ok" You say standing up. As you walk down the hall you shout to Kayla "Hey Kayla, you want anything for breakfast?" "French toast please!" She shouts back. After you make breakfast you sit down and call for Johnnie and Kayla. As they sit down Kayla immediately starts digging in. "Sorry, I didn't realize you were that hungry." You say laughing "It's cool." Kayla says with a mouthful of her french toast. You and Johnnie have pancakes. 

After breakfast all of you go to the park near your house. Kayla sits on one swing, Johnnie sits on the other and you sit on his lap. 'So, when are you gonna show me how you fly?" Kayla asks looking over. "Not now, there's too many people around maybe tonight when less people are around." You smile. "Ok if you can feel my emotions what am I feeling right now?" Johnnie asks. "Awww" You say hugging him. "What?" Kayla says "Love" You smile and give him a kiss.