Sick

Y/N's POV

"Of course we can Cutie." He says making you smile. He turns on the movie and hand you M&M's. "Thank you, for all this." You say pulling yourself onto his lap. "No need to thank me for treating you like how you deserve." He says kissing the top of your head. "I love you." You say kissing his lips. "I love you too." He says..

You wake up not remembering falling asleep. You start to sit up on your bed not knowing how you got there when a wave of nausea washes over you. You run to the bathroom and empty your stomach. "You okay?" You hear Johnnie ask walking in. "Don't look at me I'm sick and gross." You say leaning over the toilet, when suddenly you feel him grab your hair out of your face. "I don't care, I love you too much to care how 'gross' you look." He says rubbing your back. You throw up once again not knowing how because you've done so twice already. You stand up and start brushing your teeth. Once you finish you look at him. "Thank you." You say wrapping your arms around his neck and resting your head on his shoulder.

~Timeskip~

You ended up on the couch after a while with Johnnie making you soup. "Thank you." You say as as he pretends to be a waiter. "What no tip?" He asks chuckling and you kiss him on the cheek. "You missed." He says smirking. "No, you'll get sick." You say crossing my arms. "I don't care." He says kissing you on the lips. You pout and sigh pretending to be upset. "What?" He says pouting too, while trying not to laugh. "I don't wanna take care of you when you're sick." You say giggling. "Aww." He crossed his arms like a two year old and you both break out in a laughing fit. "Let mehh eat meh soup." You say grabbing your spoon as he just laughs at you. "Alright, well I was going to go out with Bryan and Kyle in about 30 minutes but if you want me to stay I can." He says sitting next to you. "No, you go. You've barely seen them since I moved in." You say smiling.

~Timeskip~ ( I know I hate me too )

After Johnnie leaves you go into your room and watch a bunch of YouTube. After about 45 minutes you hear a knock on the door. You waddle out to the front door and look through the little hole on the door and see Kayla. You open the door "Heyyyyy" She says hugging you. "Hi.." You say sounding sickly. "You alright?" She asks pushing you away while holding your shoulders. "Yeah, I'm sick." You shrug. "Omg are you.. Pregnant?" She asked obviously worried. "No! We haven't had sex yet idiot." You say playfully slapping her shoulder. "What?!" She says shocked. "We haven't had sex..." You say again confused. "We're going shopping for cute stuff to wear in bed." she says with a wink. "Uhh, I'm sick. Remember?" You say gesturing to the fact you're still in pj's. "Get dressed! And sickness doesn't matter, I'm worried about your sex life!" She says making you die of embarrassment. "Uhhhhh,,, bad time?" You hear Johnnie say walking to you. "Well I'm going to go die now." You say turning around. "No! Shopping!"She says pushing you to your room and throwing clothes at you. "Ugh. Shopping sure. But is the other stuff necessary?" You ask pouting when suddenly Johnnie appears in the door frame "What other stuff?" He asked and you look down blushing "Noth-" You try to say 'nothing' but you're cut off by your wonderful best friend "Lingerie!" She says smiling devilishly at you. "Well, I like the shopping idea" He says laughing and you throw a pillow at him. "FINE!" You say while trying to be frustrated but still laughing. 

You get to the mall and Kayla immediately takes you to Victoria's Secret. "You know I'm a virgin right?" You say to her "I have no idea what the hell I'm doing." You say immediately after. "I know, favorite color?" She asks looking at lace bras "Black." You say kind of annoyed. "Ok, here" She hands you a set of black panties a bra and a see through black over coat thingy. You walk over to the counter and pay 70$. "I just spent 70$ on a sex life." You say giggling. "Yea, oooooooo Starbucks! Can we get Starbucks? Please mom? Please?" She says begging like a child. "Sure you say walking over with her.

A/N: Hey guys! So I'm gonna give a little warning that the next chapter will include a smut! Sorry if you don't like it but someone sent me a message asking for one so, if you don't want anymore you can just comment or message me!

-Kat