This is Elizabeth

Name: Elizabeth Banning\Pan

Age: 16 (she is gonna be 16 because it's how old the actor that played Rufio was! Just wanted to say it!)

Likes: Animals, Tony(Her pet), fencing, being free, swords, dancing, singing, and playing with her little brother and little sister.

Hobbies: Can sew, fencing, dancing, singing in school choir, playing with Maggie, Jackie, and Tony.

Family: Peter Banning\Pan (Father), Moira Banning (Mother), Jack"Jackie"Banning (Brother), Maggie Banning (Sister)

Bio: This is Elizabeth Banning\Pan, which she doesn't know yet. She has a connection with the animals, big or small and is great with children mostly because she is a bit of a child herself. She has been in fencing, which is a almost like sword fighting, and dancing competitions since she was almost eight. She is very flexible because of this. Elizabeth is in the school choir and always songs her sister and brother to sleep. She volunteers at the animal shelters and the orphanage because she hopes to be like her Granny Wendy who she loves dearly and regular writes to her. Her granny Wendy says that she is like her father all the time but Elizabeth really doesn't see it since her father always works. And secretly believes in the Peter Pan story since she loves adventure and fantasy. She has a pet rat, named Tony who she always keeps on her pocket unless he has to go or eat but other than that he is always by her side or on her shoulder.
(Tony)

(Sorry about the video, I found it and I was like 'This is awesome!!!!' so I just want you to know it has nothing to do with the story

(Sorry about the video, I found it and I was like 'This is awesome!!!!' so I just want you to know it has nothing to do with the story.)