Spending Time Together!!!

(Before we start this, I'm sorry to update a bit later than I planned. I was stuck on Riverdale, I just now started getting the time to watch it on netflix).

Elizabeth Banning POV

I ran a hand through my dark red hair, signing as a did. I was still stuck up on the very choice I had to make, and just thinking of telling my family I won't get to come back to them for good, just makes my heart break at the very thought.
"Hey, little Pan, don't think too hard, you might hurt yourself." A voice behind me suddenly startled me from my thought, I then remembered I was snack at the tree house, Rufio behind me, looking at me in both amusement and concern. I smiled at him reassuringly.

" I'm just thinking of what the heck am I going to tell my dad when he gets back from hook hunting. " My sentence going out like a whisper, but loud enough that only Rufio could hear the scared tone in my voice. It's been almost two days since I was brought to Neverland, and I loved ever second of it way to quickly, I'm just scared that I will make the wrong choice and make everyone upset because of it.
"Its ok princess, just tell him your staying here." Rufio stated nonchalant , putting his feet up and a near by log, leaning back into a cushioned chair that was set beside a tree. I shook my head at him, standing up.

"I can't do that Rufio, it's way more complicated then that. I have to tell my whole family too." I said to him, " I know that I want to stay here, with you and the lost boys. " I explained to him, I walked up to him and say in his lap, setting my head on his chest, feeling him tense as I did so. "I just don't want anyone unhappy with this decision I didn't get to make, but I will die if I stay away from Neverland." My voice once again came out as a whisper, I was scared the other lost boys would hear my words.

" I know princess, I know. " Rufio whispered reassuringly, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me closer as he did so.
"But it's the right thing to do, you have to tell your father the whole truth, and the bright side is that you still get to visit them." Rufio mumbled to me while nuzzling his head into my hair, probably messing my hair up more while doing it.
" Ok, thank you Rufio. " I pulled back a bit from the hold, looking into his beautiful brown eyes, that had a spark of something I could not yet tell. "Your welcome, beautiful." Rufio whispered, but both of us blushed when we realized the position we are in, and that he called me beautiful, no had ever called me beautiful before, other than grandma Wendy.

"What?" I asked Rufio, just to make sure I wasn't hearing things.
I had grown a crush on the red and black haired boy, who wouldn't? He had been there for me all this time I've been here, the feelings I've grown for him over these two days have grown stronger, but I really didn't want to have a cliche romantic story like Romeo and Juliet.....
I had to get to know him better then just fall for him this easily, but lately I've been noticing how I loved his scent, and wanted to be near him when I could, it was so weird.

"I- I-I-i said your welcome, t-t-that's what I said." Rufio stuttered badly, so I knew he was obviously lieing, but chose to ignore the little lie, and focus on how my little sister and brother that could both be in serious danger right now.
"Well, I will tell my dad later, right now I need to focus on my powers, so I could save my brother and sister." I stated and got up from Rufio's lap, the blush on my cheeks going away quickly.
Rufio sat in the chair, seeming like he was dazed. I even waved my hand in his face before I shook my head in defeat.
"I'm going to go to the forest now, I have to talk to Alex, he still hasn't told me something I need to know." I said to him, right before I turned around and started walking into the direction of the forest, heading right for the place where Alex lived with his mate and pups I was told about.

Rufio's POV

I shook out of my daze, hearing Liz say she was going to talk to Alex. I stood up from my cushioned chair, going to sit at my hidden spot I was planning to show Liz.

She made me feel all warm inside, a happy feeling that warmed my heart like it was sitting beside a warm campfire.
I've gotten so nervous since she has been here, I felt the need to fix my appearance to seem more attractive for her. It was weird as well as me trying to make myself seem cool around her. It's like I was a girl, I've never felt this way. I love the feeling she gives me when I'm near her, it's like it's just the two of us, having adventures, sword fighting together, and just being near each other in general.
The down side to it all was this feeling of getting punched when she was with another lost boy around my age, I was scared she was going to replace me, and forget about me Just like Peter Pan did when he left.

I then heard crows from the lost boys, all saying one thing that made me forget about my strange dilemma I had with Liz, "Pan!" Was heard all through out Neverland, cheer of joy was passed through this tree house , all the lost boys came out of their hits and started cheering louder than I've heard in a long time. Only two thoughts came inside my mind as I heard all the voices.
Peter Pan was back.....
And I was in love with Elizabeth Pan.