Dinner and bed time!

As I finished changing into the clothes in the bag given to me from Alex from the bag, I walked up to the table full of children and giggled a bit seeing Thud butt sit on the end of a bench, lifting it up as he did so saying, "Don't crowd me!" To ...

As I finished changing into the clothes in the bag given to me from Alex from the bag, I walked up to the table full of children and giggled a bit seeing Thud butt sit on the end of a bench, lifting it up as he did so saying, "Don't crowd me!" To the smaller ones falling on him. I had seen Rufio about to sit beside them, but as he had seen me, he shoved a kid off his seat and waved me over, I smirked a bit, shaking my head, before jogging over and helping the poor boy up to another seat, him thanking me, and sitting beside Rufio. He folded his hands together smirking slightly before saying, "Everyone say 'Grace'." He said. " Grace!!! " was yelled by everyone, including me as they dig into the food.
He smirked at me and put an arm around my shoulder taking some food from the table that was just set down, eating it.
I could feel the sparks, tingling as our skin touched. The closeness caused me to shiver a bit, not that noticed. I could feel his breath slightly graze my cheek as he moved to sit more comfortable.
I took some of my own food, setting it on my plate and quickly eating it, I started watching my father as he slightly glared at Rufio before looking around and copying a few of their movements, looking hungry. And too small asked him to blow on his food before he ate it right after.
Thud butt made a huge sandwich bigger than his head looking at dad, right before he then bites a huge chunk of it and saying it's good to my dad.
I chuckled and started eating my vegetables, (let me tell you, I was surprised there was any at all.....) and set Tony on the table soon after, watching him run around stealing a bit of food from each person along the way as he did. He came running back to me and squeaked at me happily. "Mistress, can I eat some of your food?" He asked, standing on his to back legs, holding his tail in a shy like manner looking down. I giggled at him before picking him up and setting him near my plate. " Yeah, eat til your stuffed!" I said to him before eating more of my small plate of vegetables.
Just then as my dad started asking where is the food, Tink then explained the solution in the quickest way.
But Rufio suddenly had gotten mad for some reason and dropped his arm from my shoulder,  call my dad a name while throwing a plate at him. I could see the sadness in Rufio's eyes as he looked at my Father, before it disappeared as quick as it came when they started an insulting competition, with the kids cheering them on.

Rufio: Boil-dripping beef, fart-sniffing bubble butt! 

Kids: Bangarang, Rufio! 

Peter Banning: Someone has a severe ca-ca mouth, you know that? 

Rufio: You are fart factory, slug-slimed, sack-of-rat-guts-in-cat-vomit, cheesy, scab-picked, pimple-squeezing finger bandage. A week old maggot burger with everything on it and flies on the side! 

Kids: [in unison] Ugh! 

Peter Banning: Substitute chemistry teacher. 

Lost Boy: Come on, Rufio, hit him back. 

Rufio: Mung tongue. 

Peter Banning: Math tutor. 

Rufio: Pinhead.