Love always wins....

(Hey everyone, I've been trying to update all my fanfiction at the same time, which is a bit hard because I have school, a raging mom, and family troubles, so I will try when I can go update for you guys reading, I may edit this whole story for corrections I know I must make. I love you all, and this may be the last chapter of the movie. I will make one-shots though when I have time at the end.)

Still wearing this.
Elizabeth POV

As I came back from training with Alex, I couldn't help but hear a conversation. I was wide awake after sleeping over at Alex's den, but I stayed behind a near by tree to not be seen.
"Oh, dear me! I did it." I looked out from behind the tree I was hiding beside, to see a full, human sized Tink, who looked overjoyed.
"Tink, look what happened! You broke your house. You're humongous. " My dad exclaimed quietly, looking like he never knew either, so it must obviously be new to both of them.
"This is the only wish I ever wished for myself. This is the biggest feeling I've ever, ever felt. And this is the first time I've been big enough to have it. " Tink whispered, but my ears could still hear from afar. I realized how close they are, and instantly knew that Tink must have fallen for my obvious dad, when he was younger.
"Peter, I wanna give you a kiss." Tink whispered, getting closer to my father, it seemed that my father didn't know what she was talking about, and he held a hand out, waiting for something, like he didn't know what a kiss was.
"No, I mean a real kiss. " What shocked me the most was what happened next, Tink kisses my father in the lips,
"I love you, Peter Pan."

" I love... ...her. " Dad stated, seeming like he was unaware of where he was right now.
""Her," who? " Tink asked blissfully unaware of what was happening to my dad.
"Mo... Moira! I love Moira... ...and Jack and Maggie. Jack, Elizabeth and Maggie... I have a plan. Tink? Come on. You gotta come. " The look of heartbreak covered Tinks face, I truly felt that she needed comfort, she looked like she didn't want to talk about it at all though.
"When it's all over, you'll leave and never come back again.
What are you staring at, Peter? Save them. Go save them.
You silly ass, go! " Tink exclaimed, before turning into her original form flying off after dad, in a different direction, me flying off also, knowing that I should not have listened to such a personal conversation, I felt guilty. Tink didn't deserve that, but I also knew that my father loved my mother just as much as my mother loved him. It's such a heart breaking story now that I think about it behind the scenes.

I knew a war was going to happen, after these three days, I had gotten to know the lost boys as my family. My dad didn't know the truth yet, and it scared me how this might end in sadness.

Time skip👄💋💕👣💖💜❤💚✊👌💟💖💘💘💝💓💝✌✊💟👌💗

Me and my father finally made it to the pirate filled ship, after an hour of planning with the lost boys, we were finally ready to save Maggie and Jack.
"Hand over my son now and you and your men may go free. " Dad hissed to Hook with a frown printed on his face for the time being, not like his once happy face before.
"Why don't you ask the lad yourself? Jack, someone to see you, son." Hook calmly said with a grin of mischief. I knew nothing good would come of this, from what I've heard in the stories, Hook was never in a good mood. I was frozen, seeing my brother beside Hook, dress just the same as him.

" Jack, give me your hand. We're going home. " I stated to him, looking concerned on what happened, I was surprised Jack was even dressed up like that, the whole family used to play games such as dressing up for fun like that, but he never dressed up with me and Maggie.
"I am home. " Jack crossed his arms, making his point seem more clear, moving closer to Hook as he did.
"Good form! You see, Peter, he is my son. He loves me dearly. And I'm prepared to fight dearly for him. I've waited long to shake your hand with this. Peter Pan, prepare to meet thy doom! Dark and sinister man, have at thee. Don't you love it, laddie? Once you've shed blood, it's hard to stop! It's a pirate's life, my lad! Jack, Jack!" Hook ranted to dad at first, then sending pirates after my dad, talking to Jack soon after, I had flew up above them, hidden, making sure Jack was ok while dad went to fight the stinky pirates.
" Don't I know him? " Jack asked Hook, looking like he was suddenly remembering.
"No, you've never seen him before!" Hook exclaimed, trying to steer Jack away from the conversation of that topic, I just sighed and flew off towards the hidden lost boys, hearing my dad talk to Jack. " You won't believe this, but I found my happy thought. It took me three days, then guess what happened? Up I went! You know what my happy thought was? It was you. "
I flew down, landing in front of the shocked lost boys, I nodded to them and flew off when my dad set the signal.
"Bangerang! " he yelled as loud as he could, setting off a load of children.
Everyone started yelling, the lost boys crowing, while the pirates screamed and yelled in both anger and fear.
I crowed flying over the war. Fighting a few pirates as a did, I looked down, seeing a flash of red. Rufio was heading towards the captain, I was worried for his well being, even though I knew he could take care of himself.